1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Sdogo Any News Leaking????

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by scrives, Feb 9, 2012.

1. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Scrives, his screen name is Sdogo, not Sodog...
  2. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If somebody does try to give him a ration of crap, there are a bunch of us who have his back... count on it...

Not only do I value his contributions to this board, I value him as a friend, and the time he's given me over the years in PMs...
  3. SDogo

SDogo Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev

13,900 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Gosh, I'll admit it took some convincing to come back, it took even more over the last couple days to warm to the idea of posting info instead of personal PM's as I planned but you guys just made it all worth it and took the fear out of it.

I don't always respond to some of these posts either cause I miss them or don't want to stir up the thread but I want you all to know it's very much appreciated.

:bow:
  4. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received

There's a lot more people in here who really look forward to your inside info than their are PITAs who have to try to tear down anybody who is respected, pal... that's just a reflection of their insecurity and jealousy, they wish they had the cred that you do...

You don't need to work so hard, sending PMs with the good stuff to those you know appreciate it, just post it once, and don't let the braying of an opinionated minority bother you... you just can't please all the people, all the time...

Anybody starts up with you, deals with the Bear (and I suspect, more than a few others)...

Know that NOBODY brings what you do to the board... absolutely nobody... you, sir, are an asset to this forum...

Your feet stink, though; keep your shoes on, for God's sake... :D
  5. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,642 Messages
    2,655 Likes Received
    I have learned that things are fluid and nothing is written in stone. So I enjoy the posts and any info that can be shared...especially this time of year.
  6. starfrombirth

starfrombirth Well-Known Member

3,661 Messages
    344 Likes Received
    Sdogo is awesome but don't discount Couchscout and YR either. Between Sdogo's inside info, scouts insights, and YR's financial insight this is by far the best board around and I really appreciate all of them. Thank you guys, all of you, for what you bring to the table.
  7. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Excellent posters, both of them...
  8. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Glad to hear it. Your posts are some of the most coveted on the board. For the naysayers, who cares? Tell them to take a flying leap.
  9. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

13,466 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    ..and don't forget the efforts of both AdamJT13 and our own Hostile.

And by the way, Bear, when does the spreadsheet arrive? I almost forgot...isn't Reality great?

And SDogo, more than 'Bear has your back....
  10. Joe Rod

Joe Rod When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

8,317 Messages
    475 Likes Received
    I think the vast majority of the Zoners really appreciate what you do and I would certainly like to say I'm glad you decided to come back again. I don't use ignore, but I hear it is a wonderful tool. Perhaps it would help you to get rid of those select few posters that gave you issues last time around.

Thanks again SDogo!
  11. fanfromvirginia

fanfromvirginia Inconceivable!

4,009 Messages
    163 Likes Received
    And Adam of course.

Big thanks in advance to SDogo. Very much looking forward to it.
  12. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,113 Messages
    1,741 Likes Received
    most of us here appreciate your input greatly
    ignore the rest
  13. Zimmy Lives

Zimmy Lives Well-Known Member

5,282 Messages
    636 Likes Received
    Hear, hear. Always a great read readily welcome and appreciated!
  14. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

26,375 Messages
    1,718 Likes Received
    SDogo - keep up the awesome work. Haters gonna hate ;)
  15. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

11,803 Messages
    481 Likes Received
    :lmao:
  16. Frozen700

11,803 Messages
    481 Likes Received
    Thanks boss man

We will be waiting for your posts
  17. Frozen700

11,803 Messages
    481 Likes Received
    or Adam JT or BBgun and Hairic with the vids
  18. AsthmaField

AsthmaField Outta bounds

9,949 Messages
    1,105 Likes Received
    Yeah, I love the insights you provide. Keep them coming and don't worry about the naysayers (which will always be there).
  19. dwmyers

dwmyers Well-Known Member

2,046 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    If you hold any kind of opinion these days, you're going to be smacked around some.

And I hope to god people do understand that having an opinion contrary to SDogo's doesn't automatically make such a person a PITA.

I hold a number of unconventional views on the draft and some of my most ironic get taken far too literally.

But yes, Sdogo: stand up for what you believe. In my case, it was better to take the longer, more nuanced arguments off this board and put them in a position where other folks can see them.

D-
  20. JPM

JPM Well-Known Member

5,655 Messages
    149 Likes Received
    I still think Adam is a robot.