1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Sean Lee v. Dez Bryant - Better player?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Cowboy Brian, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin Zone Supporter

11,915 Messages
    340 Likes Received
    I am 19.

I do believe my earlier posts showed ignorance and reeked of being a naive child. I don't believe that to be the case any longer and don't think it has been for some time.
  2. Snacks

Snacks Benched

13 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's pretty obviously Dez Bryant.

Love Sean Lee, but I'd be shocked if the guy ever makes a Pro Bowl, much less an All-Pro team. Dez Bryant will be a Pro Bowler/All-Pro, if he throws down another season like he did this year.
  3. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

21,272 Messages
    1,218 Likes Received
    I don't think asking what position is more important answers which of two players may be "better.

Kickers, for all the grief they get, are more important than nearly any other player and they score more points and have a bigger effect on a given game than just about anyone but no one is arguing that Dan Bailey is better than both Dez and Lee.
  4. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,046 Messages
    790 Likes Received
    Explain this thread.

You were baiting to badmouth Dez vs a player you did not even want when we drafted him (though you deny that)
  5. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    I think they're dead even.
  6. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,699 Messages
    215 Likes Received
    :lmao2:
  7. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    ;)
  8. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,906 Messages
    1,370 Likes Received

He has thought Miles was the greatest WR in NFL history since pretty much his break out game in KC.

He was pissed when Dallas drafted Dez and it was obvious from the start that it was a simple case of knowing that Dez had more natural ability and had a great shot of turning into a far better WR than his pet cat so he immediately took a hatred to Dez.

He's been nothing but wrong in regards to those two so now he's trying to turn the attention, again, back to a Dez vs. a good player at another position thing in hopes of getting people to agree with him that Dez isn't great and isn't going to be great.

As usual he isn't getting what he'd hoped and he's shown once again that he's still simply pissed that Dez has come in and kicked Miles to the side. As pretty much everyone expected was going to happen.
  9. Szczepanik

Szczepanik Well-Known Member

1,067 Messages
    615 Likes Received
    Dumb thread! That is like saying what is the better fruit: an apple or an orange.

Completely different players at different positions. How can you compare a linebacker to a WR? SMH..
  10. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

3,523 Messages
    724 Likes Received
    Sean Lee is one of the best ILBs in football right now, Dez Bryant needs a full season like his last few games to be the better player.
  11. tupperware

tupperware A Plastic Container

7,269 Messages
    93 Likes Received
    Voted Dez just because R2A voted Lee.
  12. 4lifecowboy

4lifecowboy Active Member

834 Messages
    54 Likes Received
    You can say that. But he did it with flair!;)
  13. hipfake08

hipfake08 Well-Known Member

4,451 Messages
    101 Likes Received
    Sean Lee.

But only that he caught on faster and made a slightly larger impact in his second year, even though cut short, then Dez.
  14. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,457 Messages
    3,769 Likes Received
    WR vs a LB, Really? :laugh2:

This site really has gone downhill.
  15. perrykemp

perrykemp Well-Known Member

6,108 Messages
    1,882 Likes Received
    Your right. It's basically been proven that having great top 5 WRs has almost zero bearing on winning superbowl teams.

Look back into history and identify the last Superbowl winning team with a top 3-5 WR... best I can tell you have to go all the way back to Torry Holt in 2000.

I propose that the difference between "good" WRs and "great" WRs is very negligible on the field.
  16. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,457 Messages
    3,769 Likes Received
    It has been proven having talented players on your team wins. Both Lee and Dez are very talented young players who hopefully can help get this team back to the top. I'm sick of fans pitting players vs teammates. Every day I come only proves are fans do not get it. You guys are so agenda driven it is to the point it is not even worth coming here. You guys have no room to talk about any teams fans being poor we take the cake.
  17. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

13,372 Messages
    847 Likes Received
    Yes, apples to oranges.

But Lee, though trailing, has a better head on his shoulders. Lee is least likely to get into a late-night rumble at a strip joint, least likley to get arrested and least likely to have a diva personality.

If Dez can stay out of trouble, he'll be a good one. if not, he'll be just another meteorite who displayed flash for a bright, shining moment.
  18. Flinger

Flinger Active Member

792 Messages
    72 Likes Received
    Is there life inside of a ping pong ball?
  19. TonyRomo09

TonyRomo09 Member

456 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    I'm pretty sure Dez scores a TD on Lee every time they line up against eachother... Dumb question.
  20. 03EBZ06

03EBZ06 Need2Speed

7,979 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    Orange >>> Apple ;)