1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Season Is On The Line

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Cowboys&LakersFan, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The season is on the line folks. A win today would put us at 4-5 and a much better position to make a legit push towards the playoffs. A loss and this season is essentially over. In a game like this your best players need to come to play. Tony Romo needs to be efficient and accurate throwing the football. He needs to hit the recievers when they're open. He also needs to be turnover free like he has been in two of the last three games. Don't expect much of a run game with DeMarco Murray out once again. Hopefully Felix Jones can give us something, but don't count on it. This is why Romo must play well because he's gonna have to throw alot once again.

The recievers need to run crisp routes and catch the football. Can't afford any more poor route running or drop balls. Dez Bryant must show up. Last week just one catch for 15 yards. He needs to play like he's capable of playing. Ogeltree has been really up and down this season. Great in Week 1 against the Giants and last week against the Falcons. Rest of the season not so much. He needs to play like he did in those two games. Miles Austin has had a very good season, but he's also had some critical errors like a big drop in the last game on 3rd down. Gotta eliminate those. Jason Witten has been playing incredible football the last month or so and I would expect more of the same today. Offensive line needs to protect Tony Romo and give him time to throw the football. The defense needs come in and sustain their play for all four quarters. They're facing an offense that is really struggling right now. Only 30 points combined for the Eagles in the last two games which were obviously both losses.

If we can just do all the things I mentioned the Cowboys should win this one going away. We have a much better football team than the Eagles right now. They're really banged up on that offensive line. Vick was sacked 7 times last week and he's been hit more than any quarterback in football. The Eagles starting right tackle Todd Herremans is done for the season which means DeMarcus Ware should have a field day. The Cowboys pass rush should get at least 5 sacks and I would not be surprised at all matter of fact I'm kind of expecting Mike Vick to be knocked out.
  2. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,121 Messages
    4,318 Likes Received
    Vick gets knocked out, the fans in Filthy might actually cheer.