1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Seattle /San fran

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by bark, Jan 19, 2014.

1. crazytown41

crazytown41 Well-Known Member

1,158 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    Me either. It's not like he was dropping F bombs on live TV. Actually made me laugh. Reminded me of a WWF wrestler that was cutting a promo. :D
    Wezsh0T and cajuncocoa like this.
  2. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa Bleeding silver and blue Zone Supporter

2,490 Messages
    409 Likes Received
    :rolleyes:
  3. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Lost in the Woods

4,525 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    Count me among the faithful.
  4. mahoneybill

mahoneybill Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

1,722 Messages
    584 Likes Received
    Lots of people weighing in on this, as I did earlier. Having heard him in other post game interviews, I do believe he could have handled it better, but will give him his " testosterone moment" to celebrate a very good play, and bringing his team to an SB.

Thanks to the poster who reminded all of us of Michael Irvin's F Bomb comment. Sherman didn't go anywhere near that.
  5. Achilleslastand

Achilleslastand Well-Known Member

1,391 Messages
    242 Likes Received
    Copy/pasted from yahoo..............
    "The statement of Sherman's intellect being superior due to his degree from Stanford is highly suspect. I graduated from Stanford with full knowledge that the Cardinal players had surrogate test takers in order to keep the team from losing key or valuable players. It takes not a neurosurgeon to see that he is more machine then brain trust. A person of substance can control his emotions in times of need. Those who rely on emotions to function are no longer in charge of their faculties. I.E. Sherman".
  6. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

4,433 Messages
    1,814 Likes Received
    It's "more machine than brain." And I don't know where the "trust" came from. Probably meant "than brain, trust [me]." So next time you try to quote someone, apparently from Yahoo (whatever that means), try to quote someone with a decent grasp of the English language.

And regarding "from Yahoo." Just to let you know, a search engine is not a source. A search engine leads you to sources, but in itself it is not a source. And I won't even comment on the fact that you still use Yahoo.
  7. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

6,612 Messages
    2,172 Likes Received
    Yea, that guy from Yahoo(internet critics like us or a refreshing chocolate drink?) sounds a bit jealous, misinformed or something.

Yea, Sherman went off but there is supposedly a history there and it was in the moment. The guy graduated 2nd in his HS class and got a College degree at the top of his class as well. Not only that, he is in(or finished) the Masters program. I highly doubt surrogates take their place in those classes since it is hands on with the professors. However, get some cool new dreads and stuff, I am sure someone could pull off the caper :)
  8. d_dub88

d_dub88 Active Member

217 Messages
    136 Likes Received
    What a cowardly thing to say from a player that never has to face an inside fastball.