1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Shango is not happy

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Zordon, Apr 28, 2013.

1. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

1,994 Messages
    82 Likes Received
    Let's see what the free agents bring.
  2. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

7,497 Messages
    406 Likes Received
    Okay I wanted Oline and DT, always do it seems...but don't fault someone for sticking to their guns. Frederick is SOLID.
  3. MichaelWinicki

MichaelWinicki "You want some?" Staff Member

32,240 Messages
    2,873 Likes Received
    I don't have any problems with the guy.

If he's successful-- more power to him I say.

But as far as being relevant-- He's no more relevant than anyone making a post on here or posting an article on The Bleacher Report.
  4. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

21,536 Messages
    8,485 Likes Received
    Truth. And then everybody can scream to fix it next January and gradually drift back into embracing continuity by March.

What are our draft needs next year? I got CB and S at the top of my list.
  5. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

3,123 Messages
    219 Likes Received
    you can bash him for his enthusiasm but Id question most of you if you do not believe the points he's making.

Its what we've been saying for years.
  6. zack

zack Well-Known Member

2,103 Messages
    298 Likes Received
    And we should pay attention to a "fan" that knows how to record and post videos on YouTube.
  7. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,918 Messages
    5,325 Likes Received
    It depends on your definition of relevancy.
    no.
    yes.
  8. Mountaineerfan

Mountaineerfan Active Member

141 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    I thought he was some hip hop artist I had never heard of before. I'm not up on the whole you tube/internet video thing. Although I love America's funniest home video's!
  9. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

4,547 Messages
    495 Likes Received
    haha add TE too
  10. Romonater

Romonater Active Member

156 Messages
    57 Likes Received
    I used to see his videos all the time, but his antic got old. He's never, NEVER happy. We re-sign romo, it's a bad deal. We go 8-8, we should have been 4-12. We stick to our board, we have the worst draft ever. How about letting these kids get on the field before we judge this draft class? .
  11. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

4,547 Messages
    495 Likes Received
    I have always felt...if you think u can do it better..you should atleast try. I am sure he puts alot of work into. Not fan of bystanders sitting on sidelines trashing other people work who have had atleast the ambition to put something together.
  12. RW Hitman

RW Hitman Well-Known Member

2,549 Messages
    66 Likes Received
    exactly, Shango has become nothing but a whiner anymore. couldnt watch more than a minute of that.
  13. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    Exactly. If the guy has 5,000 youtube videos posted, 4,999 of them are him whining and crying about the Cowboys. If he was even half as smart as he thinks he is, he'd be working in the NFL in some capacity.
  14. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,918 Messages
    5,325 Likes Received
    Why would you expect him to like the Romo signing when he's been preaching about blowing up this core for many years?

Also, why does he have to wait to judge the draft when he emphasizes NEEDS not being addressed?
  15. jterrell

jterrell Penguinite

19,516 Messages
    1,322 Likes Received
    Not mad at Shango being mad. He's always mad. That happens when you follow a team from across the country because they win and they stop winning.

As far as the anaylsis goes, it is fair to complain we didn't get any big uglies after the round 1 reach. I'd concede that the ideal would have been more bigs and less littles.

But you can't consistently reach. The OL lists were trampled over by the time we to 47. Warford? ROFL. People were brutal over Frederick's athleticism. Frederick is a nimble gymnast compared to Warford.

Moore? No one would have complained had we taken Moore. Except maybe the TAMU coaches who felt he never wanted to focus on football. He represented himself poorly with teams at the combine and was not a RKoG.

It is easy to complain that we took another CB. My gut reaction was right there too. But we also see the same people complain heartily that we should have taken Casey Hayward last year. Hayward is a very, very similar athlete to BW Webb and we took his dude in the 4th round.

At the end of the day there is a long history of knuckleheads on here complaining about picks and those picks succeeding while picks they did like go el busto. What anyone thinks matters very little now. What does matter is what these guys do with a star on their helmet.

Shango will be championing many of these little guys soon enough is my guess.
  16. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,764 Messages
    1,968 Likes Received
    What is there not to whine about?

What can we be happy about?
  17. Avery

Avery The Dog that Saved Charleston

7,916 Messages
    402 Likes Received
    Anyone with a camera and an internet connection can be on Youtube. Look at some of the top-grossing Youtubers and give me five of them who are legitimately funny. Most of them are just downright embarrassing.
  18. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,918 Messages
    5,325 Likes Received
    In his most famous video he brings up the 90 yd touchdown drive the Seahawks ran down our throat in the 4th quarter last year. Do you remember that?

Well let me ask you this, what have the Cowboys done the last few months and few days at the draft to prevent something that shameful from happening again?
  19. weaver21

weaver21 Member

640 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    I'd say there are some positives on this team, both sides of the ball, but I'm not even gonna waste my time explaining it to someone who clearly wants to whine about everything because "there's nothing to be happy about".
  20. skinsscalper

skinsscalper Well-Known Member

5,440 Messages
    433 Likes Received

:hammer:

Biggest whiners on the board defending the biggest whiner in the YouTube universe. Go figure.