1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Sheila Jackson Town Hall Meeting Plant *** Merged***

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by ABQCOWBOY, Aug 14, 2009.

1. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,348 Messages
    1,388 Likes Received
    [youtube]v8fFgrmWu0c[/youtube]

http://www.sodahead.com/blog/131907/rep-sheila-jackson-lee-and-the-town-hall-plantslol/

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee and the Town Hall Plants...LOL

I imagine most of you have watched the video from Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee’s Town Hall in Texas…the one where she’s SO concerned about her constituents that she yaps on her cell phone during the meeting. Rudeness galore. Well, it seems Ms. Chatty had MORE than a Blackberry with her.
    A woman who identified herself as Dr. Roxana Mayer, a physician who does not live in Jackson Lee’s district, praised the Dem’s health care plan. Funny, because most of the physicians I know, and those I’ve seen interviewed…don’t much like Obamacare. Nonetheless, Dr. Mayer said:
    “I don’t know what there is in the bill that creates such panic.”
    In this video from the event, Mayer claims to be a general practitioner, eliciting applause and even a hug from Chatty Sheila.
    Good thing the Lone Star Times didn’t buy this crap hook line and sinker! They thought it smelled, well, FISHY. From the astute reporter:
    I’m not sure why, but something didn’t smell right. So my colleagues and I did a little digging, and wouldn’t you know it? Roxana Mayer is, like, totally not a doctor.
    But she is an Obama campaign volunteer.
    Our own David Jennings secured a phone interview, in which Mayer admitted to impersonating a physician, saying — get this — she thought it would help her credibility. (It didn’t.)
    Now here’s where it spins off into a whole new dimension of weird. See the bug-eyed woman seated behind not-doctor Mayer?
    Look familiar?
    Yes, that little ray of sunshine, who accompanied Mayer to the meeting, is none other than Maria Isabel, the unhinged moonbat who ran a Barack Obama campaign office, complete with Che Guevara flag.
    Hell, she’s even wearing the exact same outfit she wore the last time we mocked her!
    A word of advice to budding political operatives: when you need two plants, try to pick people smarter than actual plants.
    TWO plants! I am just shocked. SHOCKED, I say!! The Houston Chronicle had to update it’s glowing account to admit that
    Mayer identified herself as a physician who does not live in Jackson Lee’s district. However, her name does not appear in the database maintained by the Texas Medical Board, which licenses all doctors in Texas.
    Perhaps we should start calling these get-togethers “Health Care Greenhouses.”

Yep, it's the GOP that are bringing in people to disrupt meetings. OK
  2. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,909 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    :bow: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:
  3. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,718 Messages
    725 Likes Received
    I'd laugh but it just reminds me of why I hate politicians.
  4. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,673 Messages
    177 Likes Received
    :hammer:
  5. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,191 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    These are the people some want to be in charge of our healthcare. Anyone who wants to give the government more power has a screw loose.

These meetings are turning into infomercials.
  6. Guli

Guli New Member

49 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  7. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I would invite ANYONE in the left to come to this thread and try and defend this astroturf BS.

ANYONE!

The Rat,CowboyWay,Suspect,Count....come explain this jewel to me and the rest of the american people.

I have drawn the battle lines...come cross 'em.
  8. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,140 Messages
    506 Likes Received
    Why were these merged? These are two different discussions.

Okay i see why now.
  9. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    We know how you swing Count.
    You think we are stupid too.
  10. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    I'm pretty sure I've never seen anyone in here say they were a big Sheila Jackson fan. So I doubt you'll find too many people who will defend her on this. Other than to say, its pretty funny cause she got busted pretty good.

But if you think she's the first politician to try something like this, I'd like to sell you a bridge in Brooklyn.
  11. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,439 Messages
    1,457 Likes Received
    well you bought Obama so the bridge should have been easy.
  12. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    I don't know how I could ever retort such a strong comeback.:worthy: :worthy:
  13. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,718 Messages
    725 Likes Received
    This is how I respond to Burm's attempted zingers:

[IMG]
  14. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    that's pathetic