1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Shelve Ware, bench Austin, praise Carr, annoint Waters, and thank God for Harris

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by erod, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

29,557 Messages
    5,290 Likes Received
    He does a nice job with these threads, doesn't he? "Moving company heavies..." Heh.
  2. Bungarian

Bungarian Butt Monkey

2,162 Messages
    437 Likes Received
    Lets see how they do without Ware this week now that the Eagles know he will not play and can change their game plan.
  3. Texas_Pete

Texas_Pete Active Member

895 Messages
    155 Likes Received
    Great write up OP. Beasley has opened my eyes big time. Usually the first option Romo is looking for if he needs a big catch has been Witten (and for good reasons I might add). Now, I think Romo has another legit "3rd and 7" option in Beasley. Can't wait to see this dude matched up with a LB or even a S. At this point, he's so quick that I expect him to make something happen every time. I think Romo may feel the same way.
  4. JBell523

JBell523 That's my Quarterback

3,191 Messages
    282 Likes Received
    Be careful what you wish for.

Personally I'd rather face a banged up Vick.
  5. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

5,439 Messages
    101 Likes Received
    Make no mistake about it, our game with the skins was between two bad teams. The skins are horrible and with rg playing so poorly they are completely uninspired. It would've been an awful thing to lose to them
  6. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

23,269 Messages
    518 Likes Received
    "Put away the "anointing oil"" lol
  7. erod

erod Well-Known Member

4,681 Messages
    1,703 Likes Received
    I appreciate the compliment, but you don't can't eat and raise a family on sportswriter wages, especially with the internet these days. LOL

I've written in the past professionally, but left it behind for a more lucrative career in the business world. I still enjoy penning phrases for fun, especially with all you yahoos about our favorite team. Not enough people write well anymore, but it's encouraging to see so many post on sites like this. The more you write, the better you get at it, and I can't think of a more fun way to work on and fine-tune the writing skills than this right here!

I enjoy it, and enough enjoy reading it, that it's infinitely worth it.

Thanks again.
    CowboyStar88 likes this.