1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Sherman: What you gonna do? Trent Williams: Punch you in the face. Sherman:Then do it

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Howboutdemcowboys31, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Howboutdemcowboys31

Howboutdemcowboys31 Active Member

998 Messages
    122 Likes Received
  2. Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu Lurch

1,988 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    I like dudes on the field swagger.
  3. RGKN33

RGKN33 New Member

78 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He is the opposite of just about every player on this team .
    UNFORTUNATELY
  4. ABQcowboyJR

ABQcowboyJR Well-Known Member

2,818 Messages
    82 Likes Received
    LOL i do like Sherman. He likes to talk and I like that in corners. I don't think he isn't the RKG. I could see red really liking him.
  5. Howboutdemcowboys31

998 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    Exactly. I like our corners, alot. That said, I would love a safety who can talk and walk similar to Sherman
  6. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

11,614 Messages
    633 Likes Received
    I hate the word swagger in football. Way overused and unimportant. And often times it just means you're a cheap shot artist that once the rubber hits the road, you're nowhere to be found.

But, I like Sherman because not only is he good, but he's got a lot of Bill Laimbeer in him. I couldn't stand Laimbeer either, but if we were playing a bunch of aliens for world domination, I would have him on my team because I know he could get into their heads.

But swagger?

He's just a really great football player.

YR
  7. johnnyd

johnnyd Active Member

1,657 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Can't stand this guy, He is the reason i am rooting against the seahawks. He's a real good player but he doesnt shut up ever.
  8. miamicowboy21

miamicowboy21 Active Member

2,836 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    I love the seahawks. aggressive, nasty, take no prisoners attitude on defense. Like shango said in his video the seahawks are downright thuggish, and that's a compliment.
  9. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Then do it boy and he does it and then looks around to get some help? Not much of a man. Seems like a coward once he woke the giant up.

Cracks me up people look up to thugs like this. :lmao2: He isn't a man. He is a punk child with a yellow stripe down his back once things get "real".
  10. AKATheRake

AKATheRake Well-Known Member

3,623 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    We don't need talkers, we need walkers.

You want a safety? Go get one like Ed Reed.

The guys a crippler and a leader.
  11. Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu Lurch

1,988 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Yeah go fight somebody with a football helmet on. Genious.
  12. Dallas

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Right!!! It was the helmet that made him stop and not retaliate. BS!!!! Go sell that #@#$ somehwere else, GENIOUS genius.

:rolleyes:
  13. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

4,332 Messages
    1,124 Likes Received

How is Sherman a thug? He walks the talk and seemed to show most of the Redskins alot of respect after the game. I wish we had a bada** like that on our team. Dez would've been it but somebody obviously got on him for showing too much emotion during the games.

btw, where did Trent Williams go to school? nvm..I know why you made this post.
  14. Howboutdemcowboys31

998 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    Yep. Their secondary hits like linebackers and plays the ball like recievers.
  15. Dallas

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Again your pathetic attempt of validation is falling flat. Sherman called out the man and got what he got and then ran to find a way out.

Its a cowards way. He started it...Trent just wanted to finish it, but Sherman was looking to GET OUT OF DODGE after the mean smack to his grille.
  16. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,630 Messages
    127 Likes Received
    Trent Williams is a complete arse.
  17. Dallas

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Because he wanted to fold Sherman up into a suitcase after Sherman called him out?

How can a man have a problem with that? Wow!
  18. Everlastingxxx

Everlastingxxx All Star

7,211 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    Haha, that Sherman don’t give a crap. I like that.
  19. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

4,332 Messages
    1,124 Likes Received
    ??

Sherman is dapping up Redskins players and Suge Knight walks up to him with the drama
  20. Howboutdemcowboys31

998 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    How did Sherman start it he turned around and Trent was already standing there. If Trent had something good to say he wouldve shook his hand before Sherman said "what you gonna do." Not to mention, socking someone 1/3 your size doesnt make you a man. And how was he looking to get out of dodge? He took the punch-smack, stood there and laughed afterwards