1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Sherman: What you gonna do? Trent Williams: Punch you in the face. Sherman:Then do it

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Howboutdemcowboys31, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Ohhh so its SHERMAN who is the defenseless victim. I got it now. All of the other stuff reported Sherman was jawing is all made up?
  2. ABQcowboyJR

ABQcowboyJR Well-Known Member

2,822 Messages
    85 Likes Received
    Cause he punched him in the face on a cheap shot. Once the game is over its over, you lost get over it.
  3. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

4,358 Messages
    1,132 Likes Received
    I can't speculate about what was reported, I can only offer my opinion on what's right in front of my face.
  4. Howboutdemcowboys31

Howboutdemcowboys31 Well-Known Member

1,007 Messages
    134 Likes Received
    Me too man. I'm sure he got a lot of that from growing up in Compton where only the strong survive, literally.
  5. Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu Lurch

1,988 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    I'm typing on an iPod and I have predictive text on. The fact that he even threw a punch at Sherman and yet Sherman was still standing makes Williams look weak that a big man couldn't inflict damage on a smaller dude.
  6. Dallas

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Your interpretation of that video replay is WAY different than mine and I doubt your spin on this is what actually went down.

He was scared once Trent layed hands on him. He wasn't laughing standing there. Go lookie loo it again, will ya? He wanted no part of Williams at the end.

All I am saying is take that weak talk and either back it up when the man steps to you or act a fool and call him.

What you going to do, really is asking what the man wants to do. When he shows you, don't go all gah gah and be surprised when a man doesn't put up w/ your lip service.

I have no issue at all Trent doing what he did to the thug. :cool:
  7. Dallas

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Again I don't see that. I see Sherman getting his mug shoved back and then looking around to see if anyone is there to break it up or capture it. He is LOST after Trent palmed his face. :D

Yeah I am on my phone as well, typing correctly at least 90 words a minute on this bad boy.
  8. SacredStar

SacredStar Active Member

2,693 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    This isn't the first time Sherman stirred the pot. And it isn't the first time Trent has acted like that either. Trent is a poor loser and has done this before.....he is also a dirty player taking cheap shots whenever he can.
  9. Dallas

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    It is? You come up to me after a game jawing and ask me what I am going to do about your comments? It ain't over then is it?

At least not for me it aint.
  10. InmanRoshi

InmanRoshi Zone Scribe

18,334 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    He's a good football player who's on a team with some other good football players, and that's the extent of it. His "swagger" didn't amount to jack when Tavaris Jackson was his QB.
  11. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    Sherman got exactly what he wanted. He talked the talk and had the scoreboard. So what are you gonna do about it now, Trent? um facepalm you. Then Sherman just waves bye while Williams is a sore-losing chump.

Sherman by TKO
  12. The Natural

4,358 Messages
    1,132 Likes Received
    What's really funny is Sherman's post game account of what happened is 100% accurate

Look at the video. When Sherman turned and saw Trent he was smiling ready to extend a hand.
  13. Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu Lurch

1,988 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    I don't really care what either player did. It's a game full of warriors and trash talking. It happens. Admit it you're just an OU homer.:)
  14. Stryker44

Stryker44 Active Member

805 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    Well he was mic'd up and that probably had alot to do with this spectacle. I think Trent was pissed because he was talking all game...and there were some cheap shots to Alfred Morris in the piles.
  15. Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu Lurch

1,988 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Lol I laughed.
  16. The Natural

4,358 Messages
    1,132 Likes Received
    You mean when he was a rookie with 4 interceptions and 17 passes defended?

I dont even think we want to compare Sherman's rookie campaign to our top 10 pick this past year, with Tony Romo as his QB :laugh2:
  17. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,250 Messages
    1,334 Likes Received
    Was a stupid play on behalf of Williams. Not only will he be getting a lighter pay check but he will likely be missing some games next year. That's not smart. Your QB will be coming back off injury and you will be doing what?

I don't like Richard Sherman but he is a very good player. I am not shocked that he baited Williams either but at the end of the day, that was a dumb play by Williams.

Not smart at all.
  18. Dallas

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    No, he will not miss a game next year. You want to bet me right now they won't suspend Williams for a game? :cool:

Who cares about being "smart"? What are you the feelings patrol? The game was over and Sherman had more to say and so did Williams as it appeared and Williams did what he did. I have no problem w/ that at all. I would want any Cowboy player to do the same damn thing.
  19. Howboutdemcowboys31

Howboutdemcowboys31 Well-Known Member

1,007 Messages
    134 Likes Received
    I cant stop watching the video i love soundfx videos especially when they're this entertaining
  20. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    I particularly liked the sound it made hitting his face.