1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Sherman: What you gonna do? Trent Williams: Punch you in the face. Sherman:Then do it

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Howboutdemcowboys31, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I just got a justbob PM saying that calling you all clowns was uncalled for and crossing "the line".

I am deeply sorry for any ill will you might have felt from my "clowns" comment. I was never in a situation where I should have called you guys "clowns". It appears CBZ takes "clowns" as name calling and it seems I broke a very serious site rule and for that I probably should be punished far more than warned, though I hope not. I truly try to be a productive member of this site. Been here a very very long time.

I cannot tell you how upset I am over this and feel I should apologize immediately, so I am here and I am sorry sorry sorry.

I know clowns are evil terrible creatures and are shunned by society and I should not have compared any of you to those vile critters.

So New Year n all and new leaf..

This guy is S O R R Y
  2. crazytown41

crazytown41 Well-Known Member

1,114 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    I'm so glad him and White are going H2H this weekend. 2 talkers that haven't done squat in a big game yet. One of them will have their foot in their mouth
  3. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,090 Messages
    214 Likes Received
    Sherman is great. Called out Brady and beat him too. And if a playoff game is considered a "big game" then I'd say Sherman did something. He completely shut down his side of the field vs. the Redskins. They barely even threw his way
  4. blackbull

blackbull Well-Known Member

1,284 Messages
    206 Likes Received
    Matt Elam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please jerry, stop torturing me making me watch these emotionless guys on defense.
  5. InmanRoshi

InmanRoshi Zone Scribe

18,334 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    I said he was a good player, but this so-called "swagger" that people attribute these magical and mystical properties to amounts to zilch when it comes to the W's and L's. Just like Michael Irvin's "fiery leadership" couldn't make the players around him any better from 1995 onward, Sherman's "swagger" doesn't amount to crap when it comes to overcoming Tavaris Jackson as his Qb. The only thing that matters is being good at playing football around other people who are good at playing football. The trashtalking is utterly meaningless.
  6. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

6,071 Messages
    220 Likes Received
    A complete ##### move by Trent Williams. They've got to suspend him for that. You can't have players walking up on other players after the game taking cheapshots like that because the "emotions got the best of him". If you can't engage in heated trash talk without completely losing your cool, then keep quiet.

Sure Sherman is probably very annoying yapping all game. He's a very good player and backs it up. That's beside the point here. Williams cracked like a china doll...
  7. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,817 Messages
    701 Likes Received
    Agreed. I love their aggressive play and I love the swagger that guys like Sherman play with.
  8. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,370 Messages
    1,401 Likes Received

Sure, I'll bet you that the league does something about this. They have to. It's a legal liability issue and that aint gonna fly.

My name tag does not say "Feelings Patrol" so no, I don't think I am. However, if I were the "Feelings Patrol", I would tell you to get yours in check. It's a message board discussion. Relax.
  9. gmb85

gmb85 Active Member

1,486 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    The word "swagger" needs to be banned. Just saying.
  10. phildominator

phildominator Member

672 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    No Tashard Choice jokes yet?
  11. OklahomaCowboy88

OklahomaCowboy88 Benched

265 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Sherman is the kind of guy you'd love if he was on your team, and you'd despise intensely if he was on a division rival. Heck of a good player though.
  12. OklahomaCowboy88

OklahomaCowboy88 Benched

265 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Coward move by Trent to hit him while he himself still had his helmet on.
  13. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

19,136 Messages
    510 Likes Received
    Why should he retaliate and get himself thrown out of the next playoff game?

Trent Williams will be sitting at home anyway.

Sherman was smart. He knows he's still playing for a Super Bowl. Why do something stupid and jeopardize that? Now that would have been thuggish.
  14. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,243 Messages
    1,973 Likes Received
    This thread is a great of example of seeing what you want to see.
  15. Lodeus

Lodeus Well-Known Member

2,985 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    I agree.
  16. SkinsFan28

SkinsFan28 Active Member

1,015 Messages
    24 Likes Received
  17. TheDallasDon

TheDallasDon AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee

2,483 Messages
    129 Likes Received
    TheDallasDon approves this message......

But does not approve of your avatar pic
  18. EchoBrain22

EchoBrain22 beWaredizzle

228 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    B**** move by Trent swinging while he has his helmet on. You're already twice his size! Just another reason to hate on a deadskin. What a punk!