1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Should I make this trade?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by ljs44, Dec 10, 2004.

1. ljs44

ljs44 Member

459 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    My starting QB is Bulger, and he's out this week, and maybe more. My backup is Bledsoe. I have clinched a Wildcard berth, and with a win this week, will win my division.

Here is my question:

Do I trade for Byron Leftwich(someone offered him to me this week)? I realize that Bledose has a great schedule matchup, Cincy, Cleveland and then San Fran (our playoffs end week 16). If I knew Bulger would be back, I'd be fine with Bledsoe for this week, but I'm nervous that Bulger might be out longer. Leftwich plays Chi, GB and then Houston. Bledsoe looks like the better option considering how he has played the past 4 games, but I'm nervous that McGahee will get a ton of carries and Bledsoe won't throw any TDs. I could use some advice.
  2. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Who are you giving up for Lefty?
  3. ljs44

ljs44 Member

459 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Jerry Porter. The guy needs a WR and I already have Holt and Harrison. Seems like I should do the deal
  4. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    I would...seems like a win win
  5. hardcorebob

hardcorebob Through thick and thin

686 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wow, trades allowed this late in the season?!

I would go for the trade, just remember that Leftwich is injured too and could go down at anytime.
  6. Banned_n_austin

Banned_n_austin Benched

5,834 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    Yeah - why not?
  7. Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy Woohitz

268 Messages
    0 Likes Received

It is odd that trading is still taking place this late in the season. Our trade deadline is week 10 and waivers/FA's are locked after week 13. I'd make the trade for Lefty.