1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Shudder the thought, but would this get Jerry to step down?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Reverend Conehead, Feb 3, 2014.

1. CliffnMesquite

CliffnMesquite Well-Known Member

4,311 Messages
    163 Likes Received
    The only thing that will lift the curse is his death.
  2. Redball Express

Redball Express All Aboard!!!

3,176 Messages
    353 Likes Received
    Oh yeah..

And Mrs Thurston Powell III was a keeper,too?

Right?
  3. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Well-Known Member

1,060 Messages
    292 Likes Received
    Mrs. Howell was great for humor, for sexiness, not so much.
  4. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

7,504 Messages
    409 Likes Received

Welcome the thought, just realize you'll have to fail in those Drafts to get him to get off the throne....but he's feeling the the heat, make no mistake thanks to Troy Aikman and others like Darren Woodson, Jerral is shuddering as we type.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...ys-don-t-have-a-philosophy.ece?nclick_check=1
  5. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

7,504 Messages
    409 Likes Received
    "I think with winning organizations there are processes that are in place and there is a way to do things, a philosophy, a belief that you have and everything is built around that,'' Hall of Fame quarterback Troy Aikman said. "If you take Seattle for instance, if you say 'hey, what is their philosophy,' you kind of know what that is. They're going to play great defense, they're going to run the football and they draft players who fit the mold of what they're looking for. I don't know that the Cowboys…

"The Cowboys tend to change their beliefs each year on what it is they need or what they're about. I find that to be somewhat unusual for a club that has been owned by the same owner for however long it's been.''
  6. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,581 Messages
    2,963 Likes Received
    Dave Campo says no.
  7. BigStar

BigStar Stop chasing Zone Supporter

4,119 Messages
    1,625 Likes Received
    We definitely aren't going to reel in any established NFL HCs but maybe a college HC could make that jump? The HC would still be on TV all the time, media exposure, etc. But yeah I agree with you for coaches with pedigrees similar to BP.
  8. Kristen82

Kristen82 Benched

965 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    It'll never happen in Dallas. 40 tornadoes could rip through DFW and Oklahoma and wherever else DAL fans are concentrated and people would blow off their appointments with the insurance adjusters to listen to a 'Boys game on a radio if the two things were scheduled for the same time.
  9. Wolf2k5

Wolf2k5 Active Member

862 Messages
    207 Likes Received
    Wow took 3 pages into a "Jerry will step down if..." Thread for someone to talk about Jerry's death. I'm impressed how long it took this time actually