1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Sick of RGIII

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by landroverking, Sep 2, 2013.

1. landroverking

landroverking Well-Known Member

1,479 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    Is it just me as a die hard Cowboys fan or are others sick of all the RGIII coverage.
  2. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

11,360 Messages
    1,037 Likes Received
    It's you and anyone else who's a diehard FAN. If he was the Cowboys QB it wouldn't bother you.
    tico likes this.
  3. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    Dude I live here in Foreskin country and his own fans are getting sick of him. Dude has become a HUGE media whore, his head is so big right now. He's gonna learn the media is NOT your friend, they're waiting for him or his play to slip and they will be all over him. I bet his teammates are sick of it too, you would think they're a 1 MAN SHOW. Unbelievable!! Smh!!!
  4. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

3,265 Messages
    439 Likes Received
    All day everyday is rg3 coverage. It got old.
    CowboyMcCoy likes this.
  5. Galian Beast

Galian Beast Well-Known Member

9,129 Messages
    1,350 Likes Received
    He is an electrifying player, but I have serious doubts that he stays healthy. One the media is tired of him being hurt all the time, they'll stop covering him. See Michael Vick.
  6. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

1,879 Messages
    1,301 Likes Received
    I can't stand it. I don't know who to root for when they play the Eagles. I hope they kill each other. lol
    jzcowboy likes this.
  7. Mansta54

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    I totally disagree! A lot of my boyz are DIE HARD Foreskin fans and they're sick of it.
  8. Arkyvarminter

Arkyvarminter Well-Known Member

1,078 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    He will never stay healthy in the NFL. He will be dealing with injuries is entire career. Not wishing this but its what I think..
    tico likes this.
  9. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

2,779 Messages
    1,813 Likes Received
    That's true with any player ... Even other teams with our own QB.
  10. KJJ

11,360 Messages
    1,037 Likes Received
    That's according to you from what I see and hear Redskin FANS are nuts over him.
  11. Mansta54

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    I didn't say they weren't nuts over him, I said they're sick of him being in the news with the constant coverage. Big difference!!!
    Dash28 likes this.
  12. KJJ

11,360 Messages
    1,037 Likes Received
    No FAN base is going to get sick of media coverage of their QB if it's positive and their QB is a winner.
  13. ilykdrama

ilykdrama Active Member

410 Messages
    178 Likes Received
    I think he's becoming a punk, which makes it easier to not like him. They've put their entire franchise into him and being that he has almost no cartilage left in his knee, that's REALLY scary.
    Mansta54 likes this.
  14. Mansta54

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    Its NOT a positive when you're constantly buttin heads with your HC and questioning him thru the media. What's positive about that? And you can throw Doc Andrews in the mix too. They're talking about the disconnect on NFLN right now.
    CowboyStar88 likes this.
  15. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,701 Messages
    1,296 Likes Received
    I just think he is a bit overhyped and no I don't wish he was the QB of the Cowboys nor am I jealous that he isn't the cowboys QB. I still point to Baylor being able to put mainly a "nobody" out there last year and him doing just as good as RGknee. It's the system I don't ever see this guy being a prolific passer. Wilson and Luck don't get nearly the same coverage as RGknee. Yeah I agree this guy is a media whore and it appears he does think he is bigger then the team.
  16. KJJ

11,360 Messages
    1,037 Likes Received
    Why would they be sick of him being in the news if it's positive? You would think they would be loving all the coverage of their super star QB after having to endure 18 years with the likes of Gus Frerotte, Jason Campbell and Rex Grossman.
  17. Dash28

Dash28 Felis silvestris catus

6,883 Messages
    574 Likes Received
    It seems like a new twist all the time between him, Dr. Andrews and management. I don't know him but sure seems like he's a bit arrogant.
  18. Mansta54

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    Turn your TV on, Brian Billick is calling him a Diva and saying he's wrong for tweeting team info before the HC talks about the news. It makes him look bigger then the HC and the team. Nothing positive about that. NOTHING!!!
    Blackspider214 likes this.
  19. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

3,015 Messages
    1,065 Likes Received
    Yea, the machine is really pumping him up.
  20. KJJ

11,360 Messages
    1,037 Likes Received
    So it's the coverage about his injury, Doc Andrews and RG3 not agreeing with Shanahan's decision not to play him in preseason. Plus all the other stuff that's going on. Okay I can see where that can get tiring. I haven't been paying too much attention to it I'm concentrating on the Cowboys and their issues.