Sick of RGIII

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by landroverking, Sep 2, 2013.

1. CopenhagenCowboy

CopenhagenCowboy Well-Known Member

1,014 Messages
    137 Likes Received
    I can't stand him and it has nothing to do with media coverage or hype.

I just don't like his style of play. I hate to watch that type of QBing.
    CowboyMike and theebs like this.
  2. cowboyschmps3

cowboyschmps3 Well-Known Member

3,543 Messages
    512 Likes Received
    Tired of it I don't even watch television and I'm so tired of it.
  3. MonsterD

MonsterD Quota outta absentia

4,326 Messages
    682 Likes Received
    lol relax I have no issues with him really, I think he can easily transition to a drop-back QB too. I just have to respect he is a genuinely talented QB. I know that there is way too much hype but I expected him to be a great QB.
  4. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,945 Messages
    476 Likes Received
    I live here, I have no choice, its the daily news and on all the sports talk shows. But like I said, they're getting tired of it too.
  5. MichaelWinicki

MichaelWinicki "You want some?" Staff Member

35,811 Messages
    5,796 Likes Received
    He's out-Vicked Vick... Which is saying something.
    Vertigo_17 and Vanilla2 like this.
  6. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

12,510 Messages
    3,137 Likes Received
    RG3 is 0-1 in the playoffs and that's a winner? Maybe he will eventually be a winner, but to say that about him at this point is a reach.
  7. FiveRings

FiveRings Well-Known Member

1,767 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    I'll take the coverage, what I can't take is him torching our newly assembled secondary, in our house, on our day
  8. 30yrheel

30yrheel Well-Known Member

3,025 Messages
    330 Likes Received
    Really sick of the hype. Just hope they allow him to be hit this year.
    CowboyMike likes this.
  9. cowboys1981

cowboys1981 Well-Known Member

3,954 Messages
    2,489 Likes Received
    Let him enjoy his fame. If I tend to get tired of watching coverage over him I just flip the channel
  10. Vanilla2

Vanilla2 Well-Known Member

1,940 Messages
    1,056 Likes Received
    Some folks can't help from falling all over themselves to take a swipe at "their" team.
  11. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,945 Messages
    476 Likes Received
    Well said!!!! A lot of that goes on here and its a shame.
    Boyzmamacita likes this.
  12. Toruk_Makto

Toruk_Makto Well-Known Member

6,287 Messages
    5,490 Likes Received
    Most Redskins fans that I know love the guy...and rightfully so.
  13. Toruk_Makto

Toruk_Makto Well-Known Member

6,287 Messages
    5,490 Likes Received
    What exactly don't you like about his style of QB?

He was better in the pocket than outside of it...and completed 66% of his passes.

Yeah sounds terrible.
  14. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

3,153 Messages
    2,201 Likes Received
    What? You said, "If he was the Cowboys QB it wouldn't bother you.". I said that's the case for ANY player, they only bother us because they're on different teams. It's not just our fan base that's this way either, every fan base in the NFL is this way.

The Eagles hate Dallas, right? I bet they sure as heck would take in Romo, Dez, and Witten in a heartbeat though. Just like Dallas fans cant stand the Eagles, but we sure as heck would take in Lesean McCoy with open arms.
    Boyzmamacita likes this.
  15. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

8,411 Messages
    884 Likes Received
    Well he's a good player and Washington needs some hope. .....we do too....thanks for the Kiffen D and the Rushmen!
  16. rdskn4eva

rdskn4eva Member

90 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    I take it you have no idea what Cartilage is.
  17. dart

dart Benched

811 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    I was sick of him in College
  18. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

17,816 Messages
    3,002 Likes Received
    Let's face it after getting knocked off by RG3 and the Redskins twice last season including the season finale that had the division title and a playoff birth on the line Cowboy FANS are especially tired hearing about RG3. Philly would most certainly take Witten and especially Dez but I not so sure they would take Romo. LOLThey probably would over what they have but Romo would receive a lot of grief in Philly with his turnover issues.

Taking in a RB, TE and WR from another team is a little different than taking in a QB who's had issues getting their own team over the hump. Philly is aware of the turnover issues Romo's had. The problem with Philly over the years is finding a QB who doesn't turn the ball over in critical situations. As good as McNabb was he had problems with ill-timed turnovers.
  19. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

17,816 Messages
    3,002 Likes Received
    RG3 is 1-1 in elimination games as a rookie and played both those games on one leg. I was referring to the games vs the Cowboys RG3 still has a ways to go to prove he's a "winner" in the big scheme of things but he did own the Cowboys last season and lead Washington to a winning season and a playoff birth. He didn't put up many passing yards in the season finale but he did do some damage with his legs one of which wasn't working very well and he didn't do anything to get his team beat. His knee finally gave out on him the following week vs Seattle.
  20. CooterBrown

CooterBrown Well-Known Member

1,674 Messages
    382 Likes Received
    Just another "fad" player. The NFL is all about publicity and showmanship. He provides that, just like many others have before and many will after him. I doubt he'll have a long career, let him enjoy his time in the sun. The media was tired of Tebow stuff anyway. Somebody else will come along soon enough.
    arglebargle likes this.