1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Sideline Scouting Newest Seven Round Mock

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by SidelineScouting, Apr 20, 2012.

1. SidelineScouting

SidelineScouting New Member

26 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    At Sideline Scouting we released a seven round mock draft today with explanations for every first round pick. We’ll be doing one more the night before the draft, but otherwise this is one of our final mocks with the draft coming up in a week. Scroll over the tab “mock draft results” to see specific results for Dallas. Tabs towards the top of each page to scroll through each round.

www.sidelinescouting.com/mock

What do you guys think of the picks we gave the Cowboys? A few surprise picks, I know. But the NFL Draft is always a surprise. Overall thoughts?
  2. dstew60105

dstew60105 Active Member

1,768 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Not bad.
  3. GroundUp

GroundUp Member

218 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    Also, not one single pick was a surprise at all. This actually falls in line with many mocks I've seen here and other sites.
  4. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

14,474 Messages
    305 Likes Received
    1. Barron S
    2. Zeitler OG
    3. Josh Norman CB
    4. Jonathon Massaqusi DE Troy
    Michael Brewster C Oh St
    5. Kheeston Randall DE Tx
    6. Edwin Baker RB Mi St
    7. Greg Childs WR Ark

At about the Dallas pick, were the following talents, in their order ranked:

Upshaw, Ingram, Coples, Brocker, Barron, and Glenn
  5. DBOY3141

DBOY3141 Well-Known Member

3,156 Messages
    434 Likes Received
    I think they would go with Blake in the 4th before the DE from Troy. Also a TE in the 6th vs a RB.

Other than that, not bad.
  6. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,674 Messages
    693 Likes Received
    Sideline has Adams at 21 to the Bengals, don't think his failed drug test and the perception that he's lazy will hurt him that much?

Our draft here ain't bad! But in the 3rd Vinny Curry is still on the table. That would be my pick.
  7. RSM94

RSM94 Member

58 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    I think the Boys need to draft a DE or NT in the earlier rounds. These DEs in the 4th and 5th rounds are JAGs. The draft is deep in CBs and the Boys should take 1 or 2 in the middle rounds....depending on who they draft early. Mike Jenkins had a tendency to get hurt last year and they will need a replacement for him after this season is over. They also need replacements for the nickel & dime CBs....unless you want to see them re-sign Ball and Walker ;).