1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Skippy gets PWNED by Sage Steele - 7/30/08

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by dcfanatic, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,345 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    If you're going to be a troll, at least put some effort into it.

It's very embarrassing to ask a question like that when he did it against your own team last year.

Do you even watch football?
  2. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,026 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    look at the teams he's played for over the years, how many chances did he have to make game winning catches when they where up and taking knees at the end of games for the most part?
  3. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,684 Messages
    409 Likes Received
    This is such a dumb benchmark on which to measure a WR. This isn't a one on one game like the NBA. You have to depend on a lot of different factors, QB play, CB play, what the defense is doing to you.

I'm a big Ken Griffey Jr. fan. He's hit over 600 HRs, but I don't remember the last walk off HR he hit. But does that mean he isn't one of the greatest HR hitters in MLB history? Ridiculous. Most games you're not going to be in the position to even hit a walk off HR.
  4. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,898 Messages
    2,703 Likes Received
    It really was a stupid argument. Like I asked him, how many "game winning" catches did Jerry Rice have? If he didn't have any would that mean he was over rated? Of course not. You measure a WR by a lot of things, that is not one of them. Utterly stupid on his part.