1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

SNF: Case vs Luck (Texans vs Colts) , who you got

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Vintage, Nov 3, 2013.

1. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

6,258 Messages
    454 Likes Received
    Uh no. They are facing an undrafted QB in his 2nd start ever while were facing Stafford, Calvin Johnson. Big difference. Houston had less time than Detroit when the possession started and they were playing for a FG and not to win the game with a TD. Houston also threw to the middle of the field while Detroit threw out of bounds except for the final pass. The mentality was different so no this was not the same or better or whatever you two are spewing.
  2. Blackspider214

Blackspider214 Well-Known Member

1,890 Messages
    514 Likes Received
    To be fair, he's missed a few game winners. 2011 Arizona and 2012 Baltimore.
  3. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,101 Messages
    794 Likes Received
    What am I "spewing"? That last bootleg was a bad call. Collinsworth called it before it happened? What are you talking about? The play calling changed after GK incident. I'm not talking about mentality or anything I'm talking about a single play. I never compared them to the cowboys or the situation. Learn to read before you decide to call someone out.
  4. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

6,258 Messages
    454 Likes Received
    My bad I quoted the wrong post. Dangit. I meant to get the post right below yours.

This one :

That's what I get for trying to be cute. Sorry LOL.
  5. BanditHiro

BanditHiro Well-Known Member

2,067 Messages
    152 Likes Received
    but he wouldn't have missed the two other FGs tbh
  6. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,101 Messages
    794 Likes Received
    Alright cool no worries
  7. Blackspider214

1,890 Messages
    514 Likes Received
    True.

But this is how Folk was for a few years. How Bailey is now. And they he fell off the deep end. And he was useless after that.

Hopefully Bailey can stay on track.
  8. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

5,816 Messages
    503 Likes Received
    Nick Folk got hurt. He's currently healthy and is a really good kicker for the Jets.
  9. Blackspider214

1,890 Messages
    514 Likes Received
    When he came back, he was still useless for us. That was my point. Whatever the reason may be.

And same as Vanderjagt. He was on his way to being one of the best ever. Missed that one against the Steelers in the playoffs by like 30yds and never was the same. As we know since we brought him on the next year.
  10. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

5,816 Messages
    503 Likes Received
    Yea but just like most injured players he wasn't immediately healthy when he came back. Folk had to go because he was terrible when he was unhealthy but I always knew if he ever got back healthy he'd be a solid kicker. He was great for us when healthy.
  11. Blackspider214

1,890 Messages
    514 Likes Received
    I think he really needed a change of environment. Like a lot of players in any sport. Hasn't pretty much every kicker that left here to go to another team succeeded?