1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

So I took my father to the SC Gamecocks v. Auburn game this past weekend...

Discussion in 'Sports Zone' started by Bleu Star, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,459 Messages
    787 Likes Received
    I'm a die hard Gamecocks fan and had never been to a game. Sadly, the Gamecocks lost 13-16 to Auburn and dropped to 4-1. they also dropped from a #10 ranking to #18. We both had a great time! Yeah. I was pissed at the way we lost. Stephen Garcia did his best impression of Tony Romo during one of the downswings on the roller coaster. I'm sharing all this because, as we were leaving the stadium, we encountered countless fellow Gamecock fans crying over the loss. Really??? I drove 10 hours to take my father to the game. It's not that serious!!! Crying? Really?... Wow.. That was all I could say.

Anyways, here's a link to a wealth of pictures taken from my seat in the corner 26 rows up from the field.

https://picasaweb.google.com/113821...nasonicLumixDMCZS5?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Oh.. btw.. Marcus Lattimore #21 is a freaking beast and a half. Spurrier should run the ball more...
  2. xout

xout Believer

487 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Go Cocks!

As for Lattimore, I'd love to see him with a star on his helmet one day.
  3. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,459 Messages
    2,154 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
  4. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,691 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    it is called passion. also remember that a lot of these people are students or alum who live and die with the school and the football program. this isnt the nfl, those players are still kids out there, even though they are adults. a few tears is to be expected.
  5. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

30,998 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Don't you see enough crying and whining here to come to expect it? :laugh2:
  6. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,459 Messages
    787 Likes Received
    True true... BUT... cmon now. I'm in that same category... I'm part alum and I support the school as well monetarily. I just found it odd to see grown folks crying 5 games into the season. Shoot me bro. I was upset, pissed, frustrated.. you name it. Never once did I consider crying. I've cried before but not over the loss of a football game.
  7. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,459 Messages
    787 Likes Received
    Same here man. That would be amazing!
  8. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton it was the grave marked unknown right beside

6,475 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No doubt. He's fun to watch.
  9. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,459 Messages
    787 Likes Received
    Out for the season. I saw the knee injury live. Praying that he is back ready to roll next season.