1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Some Fans Overreact

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by jr40usa, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,359 Messages
    1,849 Likes Received
    Well then enjoy your little cliche. I'm a fan I pull for my team you do what ever it is that makes you happy.
  2. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

6,838 Messages
    1,165 Likes Received
    Please stop comparing us to NY, they have a competent coach, Competent GM, competent Dline, competent Oline, 2 time superbowl mvp QB, and have actually made a run as a wild card team to win a superbowl.
  3. ufcrules1

6,838 Messages
    1,165 Likes Received
    Who doesn't pull for the team? We all do man, that is why we are here every day talking about them. We just have different opinions. That "Cliche" is true when it comes to the Cowboys of the last 16 years.
  4. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Four of our losses were by an average of 5 points each. And all four of those games were decided by one score or less. One play either way in those games and we are 10-2.

So simply based on facts we do have a shot whereas there are some teams who are at 6-6 that don't have a shot. Why? Because we were able to win games within our division which includes the current World Champs who we beat.
  5. Doomsday101

75,359 Messages
    1,849 Likes Received
    I will compare whatever I want, you don't like it too damn bad. I'm sick and tired of whinny little fans like yourself. You don't have to support or back this team. That is your choice

Telling me what NY did in the past I could careless, go pull for the Giants they seem to be a team who can support
  6. Doomsday101

75,359 Messages
    1,849 Likes Received
    BS you don't like the player, the coach the owner pretty much not a damn thing. What has happened in the past is in the past they can go out and win they are not destined to do anything.
  7. Wayne02

Wayne02 Well-Known Member

1,720 Messages
    256 Likes Received
    This is just silly.
  8. ufcrules1

6,838 Messages
    1,165 Likes Received
    No offense, but we were saying THE SAME THING LAST YEAR.
  9. ufcrules1

6,838 Messages
    1,165 Likes Received
    I don't like the owner, I don't like the coach(s) and I don't like some players. That is true. That doesn't mean I don't support the team and pull for them. There are a lot of players I like a lot. Murray, Claiborne, Carr, Lee, Smith, Carter, Bryant, Harris, Beasley, Church, Ware, etc. Also, I bought 4 PSL's for 30k when the stadium opened, I tailgate at a ton at the games, I have followed this team with passion forever. So please stop with the dumb comments about me not being a fan of the team.

I'm just tired of people comparing us to the Giants saying.. "Well they were 6-6- and went on a run" when everyone knows they were fully capable of doing because of their coaching and personnel and our team this year isn't. Even Jerry wants the Cowboys to be more like the Giants. Heck, they have 2 superbowls wins in 6 years.
  10. Doomsday101

75,359 Messages
    1,849 Likes Received
    I'm comparing the situation. Yes a football team was 6-6 and went on a run, they started getting some players back and got on a run.

Cowboys too are getting some guys back a key weapon is starting to play at a much higher level and we have a shot. Uphill battle no doubt.

As for my comment of you being a fan? hard to tell since all you bring is the same old BS.

As for their coaching? Coughlin has seen the hot seat more than once guess what fans do not have a fricken clue, you talk about coaching as if you could do the job yourself. Hell many of the games had nothing to do with Garrett there were plays there for the taking it is up to players to go out and execute. When I see a WR open and that catch can seal the game and he drops it? It is not the HC, it is not the play he called it is the player who failed. Coaches around the league have a better clue of what is going on that you think. I know you like selling yourself as some expert your not you are a fan with an opinion nothing more than that
  11. Cajuncowboy

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Really? Show me where this is factually incorrect.
  12. Cajuncowboy

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    And, that is last year. Not this year. Should we, based on last year, simply forfeit the rest of the season?
  13. ufcrules1

6,838 Messages
    1,165 Likes Received
    Selling myself as an expert? What are you talking about? You just make up a bunch of nonsense. First you say I'm not a fan of the team because I don't see things like you and then you say I'm trying to come off as an expert, etc. Slow down man, learn to respect others opinions.

Now, on to Garrett for a second. You say it's not his fault players execute? Are you saying that he is a good coach and deserves to be our head coach here? We come out week after week with the same vanilla plays, players are undisciplined, they never get benched for playing bad out there, they make the same boneheaded penalties game after game, putting in players like Ogletree when there are other WR's on the team like Harris and Beasley and on and on. That falls on the head coach.
  14. ufcrules1

6,838 Messages
    1,165 Likes Received
    No, I'm just trying to explain to you that we are seeing some of the same things as last year and it looks very likely that the team will crash and burn. Should we give up? No.. but should be honest and realistic about our chances? yes.

Remember the definition of insanity? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

That sounds like the Cowboys of the past 16 years.
  15. anj113

anj113 Member

951 Messages
    5 Likes Received

I heard this for the past 10 years.. IF we won this game and IF we won that game
  16. Doomsday101

75,359 Messages
    1,849 Likes Received
    Yet Dallas won the NFC East in 09 and 07 so the history has not been 8-8 or less in the 16 year history you point to. Every year is not the same
  17. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    Kind of like you posting the same crap over and over and expecting people to take you seriously?
  18. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

11,949 Messages
    625 Likes Received
    Sorry bro....

I use to get into it with Dooms all the time, never thought he tried to abuse his power on me
  19. Doomsday101

75,359 Messages
    1,849 Likes Received
    Abuse my power? I have not stopped you in any way from commenting or restricted you
  20. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

11,949 Messages
    625 Likes Received
    Huh? Re read it bro....lol

I said YOU NEVER did