1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Some of you will never be happy. Will you.

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Wolverine, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Wolverine

Wolverine Zimmer Hater

2,467 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ok yeah I am pissed we lost to the Seahawks and the way we lost. Hopefully next time we get 2 turnovers in such great field position BP will go for the TD instead of just playing for the FG. The game is over.

We are 4-3 and we beat the Eagles. If around training camps someone was to say we would be 4-3 and totally owned the Eagles in our 1st game with them all of us would be real happy wouldnt we.

Yet here we are at 4-3 and I see Bledsoe sucks. Pettiti sucks. Or how they are not the answers. Get rid of them and other crap like this.

Wow. Bledsoes only bad game of the year and some of you throw out the come back wins he has gotten us and how he nearly won us some others. And how some of you with just one bad game throw out how Bledsoe is a big reason we have 4 wins right now. It is pretty daym hard to complain about a QB with a 90+ rating and a 2-1 TD-INT number. Maybe some of you should go back and take a look at how long it has been since a Dallas QB has done that. I have no idea when but I am pretty sure it has been a very long time.

I have faith in Bledsoe. I know he will get over this bad game and have alot more good ones then bad ones.

Rob Pettiti. How can some of you already quit on him after just 7 games. I thank God that Parcells is the coach and not some of you. I think Pettiti is gonna be just fine and be a very good OL for us in the future. I am not gonna quit in him like some of you have.

Some of you quit on Terrence Newman last year. Well guess what SURPRISE!! He is one of the best CBs in the NFL again.

I am not saying not to be critical of them for bad games. Bledsoe and Pettiti did have bad games and deseve to be slammed for it. But to say some of the things some of you have said....geez. How totally wack.

Have some of you stopped to think how big of a loss Adams was. That did not help Bledsoe at all.

When this team totally destroyed the Eagles it gave me alota hope for its future. We are gonna win a Super Bowl under Parcells. The team we saw that kicked Phillys butt is the team we will see much more of in later this year and all of next year.

Give Parcells time to do to the offensive line like what he did to the DL this year. Next year our OL will be one of the best 5 in the NFL. BP will get it done next year.

Some players do deserve the slams you give them. Like Cortez and Rivera and our Centers. But after them most of these guys are pretty good

Have some faith peeps. The best is yet to come.
  2. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,784 Messages
    2,513 Likes Received
    Wolverine, do you realize how ironic this post is?

90% of the time all you do is complain. Now you're complaining because some people have the audacity to complain.
  3. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,675 Messages
    199 Likes Received
    Its a great post though, he's ABSOLUTELY correct......
  4. CaptainAmerica

CaptainAmerica Active Member

5,016 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Sorry Wolverine, but you are slamming on other posters for "never being happy" and you've got a sig calling our DC a "village idiot", when by all accounts, we are playing some pretty darn good defense!

No offense, but you might want to think about that.
  5. ZRO

ZRO New Member

149 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    People have the right to complain. You keep bringing up this Eagles game, that was ONE game.

The fact that some of the "Rah rah everything will be just dandy" people on here need to realize is that this is a football team that can't seem to play consistantly well in any area of the game on a week-to-week basis.

Not to mention that Bill Parcells just got horribly outcoached by Mike Holmgren. This team has let AT LEAST 2 games they should have won slip through their fingers due to poor coaching.
  6. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received

We dominated for 58 minutes and lose 13-10 on the road. I wouldn't call that a coaching gem by Holmgrem but flat out darn lucky.
  7. ZRO

ZRO New Member

149 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I suppose you are right. I guess it wasn't so much good coaching on Holmgren's part as it was horrible coaching on Parcells part.
  8. cowboysfan84

cowboysfan84 Member

125 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I agree, Wolverine. I wish the Boys were more consistent, but before the season, who would have thought they would have a chance at going 5-3 heading into the bye, having already beaten Sand Diego and Philly? There is still plenty of football left and anything is possible.
  9. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    ITS HOW WE FINISH SEASON.....

5-3 at Bye and go in and take it to Eagles again and all is well....
  10. Paniolo22

Paniolo22 Hawaiian Cowboy

3,621 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    :hammer:

Even the village idiot takes something that is given to them. TD would have sealed it, but then again, so would 2 FGs. :beer2:
  11. MikeD17

MikeD17 Benched

678 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    good post wolverine man. I too feel the Cowboys will be winning Number Six under Parcells. I feel Cardinals are going to get punished . 5-3 into the buy. Go into philly more heathly , more prepared, rested and hungry. I like our chances .

If we beat philly in Philly ......were going to the super bowl this year and i DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS TO ME!!
  12. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,952 Messages
    4,300 Likes Received

:laugh2: :lmao: :bow: :bow: :bow:

During the draft and some Chat sessions I thought I was going to have to pimp slap him :p:

Thank goodness for Harry Potter. :laugh2:
  13. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received

Are you complaining that Wolverine is complaining about people complaining?
  14. MS17

MS17 Member

423 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Many of us here honestly take the position that this Cowboys team, while talented at spots, isnt a real good team. And yet it isnt a bad team either. With the Dallas NFL pedigree and BP as coach, it isnt a given that this team inherits a playoff spot. Like a few others, I thought before the San Diego game this was an 8-8 or 9-7 team in the best case, and anything above that the team would have to go out and fight, claw and earn. I see nothing at this point of the season to deviate from that, although I could be way way wrong and perhaps I am. :star:
  15. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,784 Messages
    2,513 Likes Received
    I am if you're the complaint department.

Mostly just pointing out irony. In tomorrow's class we discuss hyperbole.
  16. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received

Actually no, I'm in the Argument Department. Complaints is down the hall. :)
  17. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

66,186 Messages
    5,739 Likes Received
    I'm telling you that's not Wolvie posting... That's his other personality talking. Or that's his dad posting or somebody.

The intelligence sparkling from that post is not the same Wolvie. He didn't just mature overnight. Definitely not the one who says Zimmer sucks and all our WRs are old and slow...
  18. Hiero

Hiero New Member

3,075 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    wow nice to see a positive post with some actual points. :starspin

19. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Now, now, now...retract your claws. :D
  20. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member