1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Some Things Just Don't Register With Me. This is one of them

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by ABQCOWBOY, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,276 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    The studies for the people that commit these type of crimes shows that changing their behavior is close to impossible. Many studies have come to the conclusion that the once a person starts, he will never stop. Knowing that, it is a waste of time and money to try and help these people.
    BigStar, visionary and WPBCowboysFan like this.
  2. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

4,802 Messages
    1,212 Likes Received
    He aint my brother. Not sure where you get this "we are all brothers and sisters" concept, but its just not so. Sure we are all human and descendants from the first man, but thats the extent of it. Thats doesnt mean brother.
  3. WPBCowboysFan

4,802 Messages
    1,212 Likes Received
    At this point HE is the least of the concerns. The victim is the one to be concerned with. Any potential/future victims are the ones to be concerned with. Protecting society from a POS like this is whats important. When he committed the heinous acts he voluntarily forfeited his position of me being concerned about him - other than getting him to a place where he can no longer do what he already knows is wrong to do.

Your mentality of pity for the POS who committed these acts on an innocent victim is disturbing - even if in some sorta twisted way it makes you feel better or relieves your conscience.
    jnday likes this.
  4. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,265 Messages
    467 Likes Received
    But see, we're not talking about a brother or father. Dude will pay... if not in this life, then absolutely the next.
  5. BlindFaith

BlindFaith Active Member

782 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    I understand that some people are broken. Their physical bodies are broken. I even have my own beliefs as to why. What Im referring to goes far beyond this reality.
  6. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,115 Messages
    1,273 Likes Received
    I think he is just too soft; unlike Canadian who likes POS's.
  7. BlindFaith

BlindFaith Active Member

782 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    But thats the ultimate goal right? To treat all men and women as family. Most people arent to that point yet. But some are. My goal is to just get close in this life.
  8. BlindFaith

BlindFaith Active Member

782 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    Not much I can say to you if you think compassion is disturbing. Ive never said we shouldnt protect society. Ive never said we should let this man walk. All Im saying is that there is a philosophical meaning to all of our lives that transcends this one. And I cant explain that to you in a handful of posts.
  9. BlindFaith

BlindFaith Active Member

782 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    Maybe, maybe not. I choose to believe that we are ALL connected. Its your choice not to.
  10. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,276 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    You are hoping for a fantasy. I don't know your age, but the longer you live, the more you will see that the world will never come to the paradise you are wanting. Myself, I don't care what the scum gets in the next life. I have no control over that. He needs to suffer in this life just like his victims. Some people are not broken. They are pure evil and should be treated as such.
  11. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,276 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    Reality is gonna really disappoint you over your lifetime.
  12. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,083 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    The fact you won't answer the question proves you are all talk.
  13. BlindFaith

BlindFaith Active Member

782 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    Its not about age, even though I have a few years under my belt. And its not even really about this world, even though some believe there will be paradise here. Its about a much larger picture.
  14. BlindFaith

BlindFaith Active Member

782 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    Nah, I understand what this reality is all about. The only thing that can disappoint me is myself.
  15. WPBCowboysFan

4,802 Messages
    1,212 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    BigStar likes this.
  16. burmafrd

41,115 Messages
    1,273 Likes Received
    you certainly do not have the stones to actually walk the walk so you trying to call anyone else out is hilarious
  17. burmafrd

41,115 Messages
    1,273 Likes Received

just grease to the wheels of life is what you are
  18. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,008 Messages
    622 Likes Received
    I know there are some of these are extremes, but during the time of our Constitution public hangings, firing squads were acceptable. That's not even getting into slavery. They went by a different scale than we do now.
  19. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,205 Messages
    1,305 Likes Received
    Yeah. I don't agree but you are right, forum rules prevent going into the subject.
  20. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,205 Messages
    1,305 Likes Received
    I'm not nearly as concerned with "Fixing" the Pedophile as I am "Fixing" the problem. I'm OK with throwing him in a cage and letting the problem go away for good. Sign me up for that solution.
    WPBCowboysFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.