1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Video: Sound FX: Romo Mic'd Up at Minny game

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Nov 6, 2013.

1. blindzebra

blindzebra Well-Known Member

9,544 Messages
    816 Likes Received
    The best ever Romo wired was his sideline exchange with McGee when the cannon went off and McGee jumped and Tony started talking about how he was used to it because of all the drive-by shooting in his hood.

The look on McGee's face is priceless and Tony shoves him and said I'm from Wisconsin dude, you are sooooo naive.
    WoodysGirl, BAZ and 5Stars like this.
  2. FiveRings

FiveRings Well-Known Member

1,762 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    "I hate talking to the opponents, i just wana play football!"
  3. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,736 Messages
    1,813 Likes Received
    lol

Yeah, Romo is not going to win any sprint contest anytime soon, but he can wiggle like a snake when pressured and make some amazing throws.
  4. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,637 Messages
    3,905 Likes Received
    Minn game was perfect example, he gets pressure and he rolls right, dodges a guy gets past him and throws the ball on target yet on one play he gets pressure there is nothing in front of him and looks like a big gainer and he only picks up 8 yards and flops to the ground. The man can't slide. lol But he is a hell of a QB, lesser men would fold under the intense pressure he gets on and off the field.
    5Stars likes this.
  5. DandyDon1722

DandyDon1722 It's been a good 'un, ain't it?

2,616 Messages
    1,178 Likes Received
    I simply find it impossible to believe he had 24 reps. Any of you guys who lift know how damn hard it is. He has to be in the top five of QB's in the league with that bench.
    JBell523 likes this.
  6. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,736 Messages
    1,813 Likes Received
    Plus, throwing a football 50+ times in a game? That is hard to do if you are not strong. And, getting slammed to the turf and getting back up. He's a QB.
  7. silver

silver Well-Known Member

5,451 Messages
    344 Likes Received
    His 40 time combined with his lack of size and less than a rocket arm is probably the reason he was undrafted. Goes to show you that still in this day and age of advanced science and metrics you can't measure a man's heart and will.
  8. rynochop

rynochop Well-Known Member

2,627 Messages
    380 Likes Received
    Yeah..i swear someone says 'duuuuude' and I actually think its one of the ref's. ha