1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Speculation: Is Brian Urlacher Heading The Same Way As Marinelli?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Gryphon, Jan 17, 2013.

1. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

3,990 Messages
    435 Likes Received
    No no no!

:facepalm:
  2. Richmond Cowboy

Richmond Cowboy Well-Known Member

1,163 Messages
    212 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

3. CyberB0b

CyberB0b Well-Known Member

3,412 Messages
    1,331 Likes Received
    Ware is like 210 in dog years, so he is over the hill.
  4. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,246 Messages
    1,833 Likes Received
    :dissskin: :dissgint: :disseags:
  5. Dmoore Esq

Dmoore Esq Member

170 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He shouldn't start any more and he won't play special teams. Not interested in the slightest. Would rather take a chance on a guy with something left.
  6. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    Urlacher may become a coach, but not this year.
  7. mortboy

mortboy Member

782 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    LOL. You are correct. I did forget to carry the eleven, it is Friday so it has to be eleven. Any other day and you carry the ten or sometimes six.
  8. Deep_Freeze

Deep_Freeze Well-Known Member

6,605 Messages
    102 Likes Received
    Well I'm always for upgrading the team, and I figure he is still better than Albright/Wilber. If he really wants to come here, I see no reason why we wouldn't bring him in and see if he can win the spot.

I would only want him at SAM though, leave Carter and Lee alone at their spots.
  9. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    :lmao:
  10. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

6,059 Messages
    215 Likes Received
    Good idea...in 2007
  11. Kristen82

Kristen82 Benched

965 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    What's with the adding people so close to death?
  12. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

5,405 Messages
    84 Likes Received
    decent chance Sean Lee and Bruce Carter, who are just starting their careers, will be as good or better in the next few years than Urlacher ever was let alone what Urlacher is now. Both have phenomenal athleticism, Carter is clearly a better, faster athlete than Urlacher and really seemed to "get it" this season.
    IMPORTANT NOTE: I am NOT/NOT saying they are better than Urlacher now, just that they both have the potential to be and they are pretty darned incredible now....oh yeah and half the age.
  13. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,206 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    is 30 years old: born in July of 1982.....jokes abound but he is pretty beat up. I think they should look at moving him, but they won't. All the fanboys and lemmings would have to buy new jerseys and would throw a fit. He's good, but has lost a step: if we could get the right package of picks and players for him I'd think about it. I don't look forward to see him pounded into the ground playing end in a 4/3 scheme. He's about 255 lbs and that's pretty light: maybe not in weeks 1-10 but by late November he'll be beat up and hobbled: again.
  14. respectdatstar

respectdatstar Member

685 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I just hate when a player plays their entire career with a team, becomes the posterboy for said team and then changes uniforms at the very end. I.e. Peyton Manning, most recently, Emmitt Smith, Brett Favre, etc.