1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

ST Louis which they had Barron back

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by UnoDallas, Jun 12, 2010.

1. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    OLT Jason Smith

Earlier in the week an MRI revealed that OLT Jason Smith had a stress fracture in his left toe. He has been ruled out of the remainder of this weekend's minicamp and next week's final set of OTAs, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. The injury won't require surgery, but Smith will wear an orthopedic boot.

Rams OG Mark Setterstrom suffered a torn triceps muscle during practice at the team's minicamp Friday, head coach Steve Spagnuolo revealed Saturday. The injury could force Setterstrom to miss the entire season.
    Setterstrom, who suffered a similar injury that caused him to miss the final game of 2009, faces a decision as to whether to undergo surgery or try to let the muscle heal on its own. Surgery would almost certainly sideline him until 2011.
    "We're kind of weighing our options right now," Spagnuolo said. "We've got a few days. We're not going to do anything right now. I'm disappointed — I feel bad for Mark. All the rehab that he's gone through from the injuries here. He's just a tough guy and a quality guy."
  2. kmp77

kmp77 Active Member

5,945 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What could we get from them by trading him back?? :)
  3. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,080 Messages
    487 Likes Received
    Bobby Carpenter :laugh2:
  4. BanditHiro

BanditHiro Well-Known Member

2,518 Messages
    312 Likes Received
    1st round pick!!!!
  5. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Man, we should have held onto Flozell for a few more weeks. Could have squeezed a 5th out of them possibly.
  6. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

51,621 Messages
    5,536 Likes Received
    :eekmouse: