1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Steelers vs Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Joshmil53, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Bluestang

Bluestang Well-Known Member

4,889 Messages
    140 Likes Received

Did he really?
  2. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,487 Messages
    3,316 Likes Received
    54 yarder that was 1-yd short

That's 2.7 more than I got. I got a big fat zero for him. :eek::
  3. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,487 Messages
    3,316 Likes Received
  4. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Active Member

4,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
  5. newera

newera Member

533 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    just dont understand why you send your kicker out there if theres even an inkling of a doubt that he has the leg. Basically gift wrapped a fg attempt for tennessee. these thursday night games have been killing me in my fantasy league and confidence picks these past few weeks
  6. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,124 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    Stealers defnse is awful minus Palalamamamamamlu
  7. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,391 Messages
    1,440 Likes Received
    I love some of the things happening this season. Pittsburgh struggling is just one of the things I love. The inner turmoil about to explode there is actually well deserved. IMO.
  8. Everson24

Everson24 Well-Known Member

1,089 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    I'm loving it too. Just watched the game with nine Steeler fans, Wow are they distraught right now. I'm just worried that they will get healthy and right the ship before playing us in December. I can't bear another loss to that team.
  9. DR.WARE

DR.WARE Member

601 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    got 11.40 points out of CJ in fantasy cant complain about that
  10. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,658 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    You just watched the game with 9 whole Steeler fans? I'll 'one up' you on that. I watched the game surrounded by what seemed like a stadium 3/4 full of Stealer fans. I swear it was almost like a home game for them. I went with a friend from San Antonio who was in Nashville at the same time we were. He's an old die hard Oiler fan, and sprung for the tics. I had to root for the Titans, which I gladly did, and even wore one of his Hasselbeck jerseys. Some thoughts:
    * When Suisam lined up for his 54 yarder to win, I told my friend that the Titans may get another shot at it with less than a minute left...Sure enough...SHOOORRRTTTT !!!

* We were in the end zone where the Titan kicker made his....lots of quiet stealer fans!

* You stop Miller of the stealers and you have a good chance of controlling them. The Titans didn't do a very good job, but, as someone previously mentioned, the stealers ain't what they used to be.

* I'm surprised the Titan DB's kept giving the stealer receivers such a soft cushion. I don't think Carr or Clairborne will afford them that luxery.

* Fun to go to the game. LP Field sure ain't "Jerry World",though. It was almost like a high school game atmosphere.
  11. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,508 Messages
    902 Likes Received
    Many of you know that I live in steelers country, and love when they lose.(to put it mildly)

We don't get the NFL network so we didn't get to see the game. I saw on TV that they were ahead 23-16, scrolling across the bottom of the screen on ESPN, .. so I turned off the light and went to bed.

My wife and I were laying there in the dark talking, when her cell phone chimed with a text, it was from our son, living and working in Pittsburgh, it said, ... "STEELERS LOSE, SWEET DREAMS, .. HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!!"

We turned the TV back on to watch ESPN highlights!

They kept making excuses for the steelers and talking about all of their injuries. It made it even better.
  12. Misanthrope

Misanthrope New Member

108 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Few things are better than an unexpected loss by the Steelers. The fact that it happened on Thursday meant I could go to work today and see the dejected faces of about 150 of their fans.

This needs to happen more often. :D
  13. Hoov

Hoov Senior Member

4,716 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    i just found out they lost. no wonder my brother wont answer his phone :laugh2: