1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Steve Dennis is Just a Flat Out Jerk

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Hostile, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,781 Messages
    2,508 Likes Received
  2. LandryFan

LandryFan Well-Known Member

2,137 Messages
    208 Likes Received
    Yea, I listened to the PC a few minutes ago and was flabergasted by this idiot's apparent need for attention. I really believe that's what it is with him. It's like he's saying "look at me guys, I'm giving the HC a hard time!". What a jerk.

Add on comment: This is also the same jerk that tried to get Wade to say the Cowboys were a bunch of losers. He actually made me feel sorry for Wade at the time.
  3. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

7,593 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    hate him.:mad:
  4. esmith1790

esmith1790 Member

165 Messages
    3 Likes Received

He used to be a spot guest on the Randy Galloway show. "Radio Boy" was his nick-name.

i would always text in to the show, asking for them to text me back when Steve Dennis was off the air.

It happened like 3-4 days in a row. Then one day Steve Dennis texted me back. "I am off the air now you can turn it back to Galloway." something like that. Never thougth i would hear a word back about it.
  5. Hostile

118,781 Messages
    2,508 Likes Received
    I am so glad you shared that.

I have e-mailed him a dozen times daring him to put me on the air and discuss football with me. He is a yellow bellied coward. He has his theories as you heard in that clip. Fantasy football is up his alley. The real game is way over his head.
  6. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

12,126 Messages
    1,153 Likes Received
    My signature sez it all. It's like journalism is pro wrestling and Jerry Lawler is no longer the babyface in Memphis.

YR
  7. Hostile

118,781 Messages
    2,508 Likes Received
    I love that Garrett took him to school.

He was a hell of a lot nicer about it than I would have been with that question.
  8. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So how is a winner actually determined in the let's discuss football pissing contest?
  9. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

11,806 Messages
    1,604 Likes Received
    I cannot speak for Garrett but personally I'd go with the "nah nah nah nah .. I'm a head coach and you're not *sssssppppllllllltttttt*" :D

#reality
  10. Hostile

118,781 Messages
    2,508 Likes Received
    I don't think it would be too hard to figure out. He doesn't know squat about the game.
  11. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

21,536 Messages
    8,485 Likes Received
    I don't mind it. In fact, I like it. It makes for a more interesting press conference.
  12. ROUSH8692

ROUSH8692 Well-Known Member

1,214 Messages
    66 Likes Received
    At the end he asked if garrett was myopic....

Dude did you not pay attention to anything he just said?
  13. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Having lived in the Metroplex for years, the TV sportscasters are more highly visible and competitive than their counterparts in other parts of the country. Dennis is likely trying stir things up to stand out.
  14. 67CowboysFan

67CowboysFan New Member

2,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    All he got was the standard canned answer. Didn't seem more interesting to me.
  15. Hostile

118,781 Messages
    2,508 Likes Received
    I don't know, Garrett's response about going 4-0 in the first quarter meaning they should shoot for 2-2 in the second was pretty much a slap in Dennis' smug mouth. After all, he's wanting Garrett to focus on "the big picture" meaning the whole season, not just the Eagles.

If Steve Dennis cannot figure out by now that this coaching staff is not going to look at the past, not going to dwell on last week win or lose, and not going to do anything but prepare for the next game, then he is a mouth breathing moron. It is really just that simple.
  16. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

7,183 Messages
    527 Likes Received
    Steve Dennis is such a tool. After asking Jason if he is myopic, he then goes on to say he (Garret) is good at it but he is not.
  17. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,858 Messages
    320 Likes Received
    Which makes him nothing more than an attention whore... which equates him to pretty much most of the DFW media...

They are sickening to a fault...

If you feel different, Mr. Dennis... come defend yourself...

Myopic? Judge yourself my friend...
  18. Randy White

Randy White Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

6,108 Messages
    39 Likes Received

That's a direct insult to yellow bellied cowards everywhere. Even they don't deserve being compared to this " lower than whale **** " idiot, as Phil Jackson used to say.

Best thing to do is what Red did: Make him look like the complete imbecil that he is with a well thought out, well articulated answer in front of his peers. Even to the point where one of his own colleagues took a direct shot at him by asking Red if he was " myopic " as the last question.
  19. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

7,593 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    with the way dennis is, BSPN should hire him. :espn:
  20. Zaxor

Zaxor Virtus Mille Scuta

8,398 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I looked in the dictionary just to make sure I had the correct meaning of the word

and this is what it had

my·op·ic

   [mahy-op-ik, -oh-pik] [IMG] Show IPA
    adjective 1.Ophthalmology. pertaining to or having myopia; nearsighted.

2.unable or unwilling to act prudently; shortsighted.

3.lacking tolerance or understanding; narrow-minded.

see [IMG]