1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Stevie Johnson Mocking Plaxico Burress

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by realtick, Nov 27, 2011.

1. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Gotta give it up to the Bills' Stevie Johnson, after scoring a TD against the Jets, Johnson celebrated the score mocking shooting himself in the leg Plexico Burress style.

:laugh1:

[youtube]eGHuHMp9ceQ[/youtube]
  2. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That **** is hilarious!!!
  3. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,027 Messages
    667 Likes Received
    and he mocks Holmes..

I hate Burres...everybody should mock him
  4. Future

Future Intramural Legend

15,924 Messages
    1,307 Likes Received
    That was really funny. What was even funnier was when he dropped back-to-back touchdown passes to lose :laugh2:

I hate both of those guys.
  5. 8FOR!3

8FOR!3 Well-Known Member

1,306 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    Props to Steve Johnson. Not to mention, he's actually pretty good.
  6. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I doubt his coach agrees with you...considering it cost them 15 yards on the kickoff and gave the Jets a short field to work with at the end of the first half.

....allowing none other than Burress to catch a TD pass to end the period.

Funny, but stupid.

He'd have torches and pitchforks outside of his house if he played for Dallas.
  7. 8FOR!3

8FOR!3 Well-Known Member

1,306 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    Yeah I didn't know about that or the dropped pass towards the end.
  8. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Either did I until the halftime lecture courtesy of Costas during tonight's game. ;)
  9. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

19,248 Messages
    567 Likes Received
    I agree.

What he did was stupid. It was the ultimate "Look at me" gesture and cost his team the game.

And the fact he drops a sure TD that would have given his team the win makes his gesture look even that much more ridiculous.
  10. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,351 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    people are saying it was in poor taste, I would tell those people to get a sense of humor cause that was just funny. The fact that somebody shot himself in the leg accidentally is funny anyway, that he went to jail for it is a great bit of irony, and for me the fact that it happened to a giant player made it that much funnier. Getting mocked is just the natural progression. Anybody not invested in a positive outcome of a bills game should find it at least mildly humorous
  11. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    Speaking of irony, the funniest part about the entire thing was him costing his team 15 yards and then Plax scoring the TD off the next drive.

Oh and Stevie dropping 2 or 3 balls on the last drive to lose the game for his team was hilarious as well.
  12. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I do not find this very amusing. I'm actually annoyed by this whole ordeal.
  13. hutch1254

hutch1254 Well-Known Member

1,424 Messages
    162 Likes Received
    Bills fans are livid right now about his actions. He basically cost them field position, a touchdown and their hopes for a playoff shot all in one selfish act. Not to mention the drops.

Bills fans are calling for him to be cut or at the very least not to have his contract extended. What a bone head. He's basically had Revis' number in both games this year. He could have easily just turned the ball over to the ref and then talked all kinds of junk in the media for the next year. What a dope.
  14. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I could care less about Stevie Johnson causing his team field position or whatever. It was a funny moment and even more so that it was making fun of Plexico.
  15. Cowboys&LakersFan

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What the hell is wrong with you people? You think faking getting shot is funny? You should be ashamed of yourself. There's been thousands of people who have died due to gun shot wounds and you think it's funny to mimic something like that. Plaxico paid his debt to society to mock him is completely classless and unnecessary.
  16. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Correction. Plexico shot himself.

It would be a totally different story had he been shot by someone else.

Do you even know the story.

It's comical.
  17. Cowboys&LakersFan

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Of course I know the story and I know Plax shot himself, but I just don't see what's so funny about that. Bet you wouldn't think it was funny if you were Plax.
  18. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I could care less what Plexico thinks.

You shoot yourself, you deserve the ridicule. Had he accidently killed himself then it would be tragically stupid. But since he didn't (and has his health), it's simply stupid.
  19. RoyTheHammer

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    I hope you accidentally shoot yourself one day.. so i can come to the hospital to mock you then laugh at you.

That would be completely appropriate, right?
  20. RoyTheHammer

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    Btw.. if you're going to laugh at him for something that could've killed the man, at least get his name right.

...and its "I couldn't care less". ;)