1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Stick a fork in us... we're done...

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by SaintsFanMan, Dec 5, 2006.

1. SaintsFanMan

SaintsFanMan New Member

307 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Man o man... it's tough being a Saints Fan. I want to thank Dallas fans for straightening me out on a few things today.

Lets face it, the Dallas offense is light years ahead of our defense before we lost Thomas and now it looks like our best DE Will Smith is out. Dallas should be able to run for 150 yards while Romo has the easist day since playing preseason against the Saints.

Dallas WRs and TEs will be running free against our terrible CBs and cast off LBs. This game should be over before the coin is flipped.

The Saints offense will be easily handled. Without Coltson, Horn and Bush, Brees will only have Terrance Newman to throw to. Deuce McAlister will get shut down and the 3 and outs will be painful for all Saints fans to watch.

After one day, you guys have convinced me that we don't have a chance since New Orleans is a turnover waiting to happen.

The Saints haven't beaten anybody over .500 so spread is a lock and should be higher.

I'm starting to wonder why they moved the game to Sunday night.

Worst still...
    As if our injuries weren't enough, you guys have the Big Tuna behind the seens getting our top run stuffer suspended for athsama inhalers. That's the official story and I'm sticking to it... something Eagle fans are in an uproar about too.

I guess you don't have a star on your helmet for nothing.

Congradulations on your win. Enjoy it until this Sunday.
  2. Aikbach

Aikbach Well-Known Member

9,722 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    Why thank you, heal up for the playoffs so you might come back and provide better competition.
  3. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Glad to help :D
  4. PakiPride

PakiPride Benched

405 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Its okay, the playoffs are coming soon. Maybe you can guys can be worthy then
  5. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,905 Messages
    4,272 Likes Received
    Sounds like you need a road trip.

[IMG]
  6. windward

windward NFL Historian

14,831 Messages
    246 Likes Received
    Heal up, finish as the number 4 seed, beat Chicago so we can play you in the conf championship game
  7. demdcowboys#1

demdcowboys#1 Active Member

1,462 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Thanx for the congrats, i aint know will smith would be out as well. Wow your team is injury riddled at the wrong time, and all your star players except for Brees and Deuce. Hope yall heal for the playoffs.
  8. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    That pic always kills me :laugh2:
  9. windward

windward NFL Historian

14,831 Messages
    246 Likes Received
    All things considered it is the most mar quee matchup of the weekend.

They're not going to show Denver/San Diego AGAIN
    Maybe Baltimore at Kansas City would be better but the Chiefs/Chargers game next week has already been flexed so NBC would not want to show the same team two weeks in a row.

BTW, I think the Panthers/ Saints Week 17 game will be flexed to Sunday Night as well.
  10. Teague31

Teague31 Defender of the Star

6,330 Messages
    562 Likes Received
    let me guess- you're one of those aints fans with the paper sacks over your head....:laugh2:
  11. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,995 Messages
    719 Likes Received
    You try to enjoy Sunday night ...... I bet you wont be here.
  12. Dale

Dale Forum Architect

4,867 Messages
    201 Likes Received
    Wow, you've done a complete 180 in less than 24 hours.

I suspect you still have some smack talk left in you between now and Sunday. :)
  13. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

5,501 Messages
    117 Likes Received
    well, i really couldn't have said it better than that....:laugh1:
  14. SaintsFanMan

SaintsFanMan New Member

307 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Oh yea. I guess our game plan will to pound Deuce and keep the ball away from Romo. Play ball control and make you beat us. Now if we only had a defense that could work.

:eek:
  15. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,311 Messages
    1,577 Likes Received
    I'm disappointed in you! What kind of fan already gives up on his team!

There is one GREAT thing the Saints have going for them, regardless of injuries...and that is the coach! To bad he's not playing....:(

Enjoy the ride..because Cowboy fans have enjoyed it for years and years and years...

:star:

Or, there is always the paper bag gig...

:laugh2:
  16. 5Stars

26,311 Messages
    1,577 Likes Received

Hmmm, you picked up on that also, I see...

;)
  17. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,790 Messages
    1,067 Likes Received
    This is actually the only remaining game I pegged a couple of weeks ago as a very tight game that we might lose for the few following simple facts. I strongly believe we win the other three.

* Sean Payton knows our offense like the back of his hand.
    * Payton is a master at preparation thus he will have the Saints prepped to give us problems.
    * Due to Sean Payton, your defense will know what we're going to do before we snap the ball.
    *Sean Payton.

Need I say more? Good luck to you and the Saints this upcoming weekend. It's going to be a fun one to watch. That's also a fact.
  18. BAZ

BAZ Drunken Mick

2,546 Messages
    378 Likes Received
    Is Bush confirmed as out for the game?
  19. Manster68

Manster68 Well-Known Member

1,606 Messages
    95 Likes Received
    I can understand you being down right now, but in today's NFL anything can happen.

As geeked as I have been over the Cowboys the last 6 weeks, I am not taking anything for granted.

I am still concerned how the defense will do against the Saints offense. Dallas should score on offense.
  20. 5Stars

26,311 Messages
    1,577 Likes Received

Manster68, don't fall for his "cry me a river" shtick...

Read his post again...he said "enjoy your win UNTIL Sunday..."

In other words...trash talk...

;)