1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: StrTgrm:Dallas Cowboys hope to duplicate good-bye run of 2009

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Oct 4, 2010.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

61,048 Messages
    4,397 Likes Received
    BY CLARENCE E. HILL JR.
    chill@star-telegram.com

IRVING -- The Dallas Cowboys return to work today after Sunday's bye knowing they still have a lot of work to do.

They are 1-2 and must continue to dig themselves out of the 0-2 hole they dug to start the season.

But they have hope in what is a struggling NFC East. Washington's win over Philadelphia and the New York Giants' win over Chicago on Sunday leaves the Redskins, Eagles and Giants tied for first at 2-2.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/10/03/2516524/dallas-cowboys-hope-to-duplicate.html#ixzz11NnlF1AX
  2. sago1

sago1 Active Member

7,789 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So nobody is jumping too far ahead of us in the East, which is all that matters. With 2 losses already, we can't afford any more losses right now. Hopefully, the Texan win was the wake up call the Cowboys needed to get on at least a 6-9 game winning streak.
  3. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,088 Messages
    6,902 Likes Received
    We actually can afford another loss just fine. But let's not. I don't think I could handle it around here if we end up 1-3.

I had the TEN game as a loss at the start of the season. And I don't like the thought of having to beat them coming off a loss. At least we get them at home, though. And with two weeks to prepare.