1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: StrTgrm Galloway:Next three games could decide Jason Garrett's fate for 2011

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Nov 25, 2010.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,412 Messages
    3,649 Likes Received
    Randy Galloway

One football day a year, we can all agree on one thing:
    Let there be unified praise for Jerry.

Today is that day.
    All the Jerrys -- owner, GM, wanna-be head coach, football guy, talent evaluator, the man, the myth -- get a butt-pat and an attaboy.
    Thanks for Giving, Jerry.

For the 14th consecutive season, what the entire Jones family and the Dallas Cowboys organization will provide for the Salvation Army today ranks as the largest charitable endeavor, in both exposure and financial impact, of any pro sports team in America.

By far.
    Jerry didn't have to do it. He just did it. He turned over an entire halftime show to promoting the Salvation Army with a captive Thanksgiving national TV audience of 25 million watching at home.

Let there be unified praise for Jerry.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/11/24/2657179/next-three-games-could-decide.html#ixzz16IgMHj7L
  2. LUVDABOYS

LUVDABOYS Member

233 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    I seriously don't think it matters what happens the next few weeks. I think it was Jason's job after Wade from the moment he became a Cowboy coach. I believe it happened sooner than Jerry would like, but he has no intention of replacing Jason in my opinion. Jerry has plenty of excuses to keep JG ie. a weak OL, a weak DB, a mediocre DL and a missing franchise QB.
    That said, I suspect JG will ease the fallout when his team plays well the rest of the year. :starspin
  3. Bulldog

Bulldog Member

159 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    IMO....Jason is the BEST candidate. He will be a great Head Coach in this league.
  4. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

4,336 Messages
    395 Likes Received
    its a joke...did Wade have a three game stretch in his first few games coaching cowboys to determine his fate. why would dallas give guys like Dave Campo and Wade Phillips long leash and someone highly intelligent in Garrett such a short leash. I think most are missing the mark...I think Jerry has already made up his mind Garrett is the guy for long long time.
  5. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If Garrett keeps doing what's got Dallas off to a 2-0 mark under him, Jerry will reward him.
  6. Nightshade

Nightshade Active Member

1,811 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wasn't this supposed to be a praise Jerry thread?

I think what the Jones family is doing for the salvation army IS amazing.
    so hell yes, I'll praise Jerry on your thanksgiving day.

Great JOB to the Jonessss!