1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: StrTgrm:Vick's autograph not just about bad Choice

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Dec 14, 2010.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,905 Messages
    4,272 Likes Received
    BY JAN HUBBARD
    jhubbard@star-telegram.com

IRVING -- While some members of the media and apparently a large cross-section of Dallas Cowboys fans were upset about Tashard Choice asking Michael Vick for an autograph, Choice's teammates reacted with a giant yawn.

Choice was caught on national TV asking Vick to sign a glove after the Cowboys' 30-27 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday night. The blogs and airwaves cackled with complaints but Cowboys teammates were so unmoved that they even joked about it.

"As long as it's not half time or the first quarter or second quarter," tight end Martellus Bennett said. "The result of the game is not going to change by asking for an autograph. I don't think anything was wronged by the actions that Tashard did.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/12/13/2701811/vicks-autograph-not-just-about.html#ixzz185AW3y84
  2. DCBoysfan

DCBoysfan Hardwork and Dedication Zone Supporter

4,457 Messages
    185 Likes Received
    I did'nt see anything wrong with what Choice did.
  3. FLcowboy

FLcowboy Hopeful this is the year Zone Supporter

3,677 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Bring back Wade so the fans have something important to complain about.
  4. jobberone

jobberone Genetically engineered moderating Orangutan Staff Member

37,558 Messages
    3,841 Likes Received
    I'd prefer he not do that but I don't have a major problem with it either.
  5. mbanx

mbanx New Member

851 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't care about what Choice did IMO no big deal. Lets talk about how when we were down by a field goal with a chance to get the ball back our defense gave up 10 yards a carry even when the knew it was coming.