1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Sturm: Morning after: Seattle sneaks under the radar

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jan 7, 2013.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,140 Messages
    6,923 Likes Received
    January 7, 2013

Every Monday of the playoffs, we will spend a few moments on the events of the weekend - sometimes from a Dallas Cowboys perspective - as we size up what the teams in the post-season are telling us about how to get there and to find success in January and ultimately, the first weekend of February.

This weekend, from a prediction standpoint, was actually a wildcard weekend that went exactly as I expected. I had the Texans, Packers, Ravens, and Seahawks advancing, but surely, some of the details were difficult to anticipate and it all sets up a fantastic divisional round that offers some heavyweight battles that should make next weekend memorable.

In particular, the final game of yesterday was clearly the best game of the four. Washington hosted Seattle in a tight matchup that offered talking points on both sides.

For Seattle, it seemed to demonstrate that although conventional wisdom indicates that they are a team that relies on their home stadium for their success (a premise that although ridiculous is difficult to completely eliminate based on performance) is a nasty, physically-tough team that is ready for a street fight anywhere.

More: http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/0...he-r/landing.html?blockID=845945&feedID=10194
  2. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,457 Messages
    3,772 Likes Received
    Not sure if they should be looked at as sneaking under the radar given how they played this season. I think there is a good chance they will take down Alt this weekend.