1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Sunday early games thread

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by dexternjack, Dec 1, 2013.

1. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,110 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    Refs handed the Eagles the game.. *** bs, they are going to call holding on the Cardinals on the Peterson INT, but keep it in their pocket on the 2 obvious PI's on the last series for the Cardinals!!! handed them this freakin game
  2. Star Guard_31

Star Guard_31 Active Member

210 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    I'm not normally one for conspiracy theories, but when you hear players like Ray Lewis question the power outage during the Super Bowl and you see the refs gift wrap the Eagles this win via selective use of the flag, it does kind of make wonder if there aren't certain narratives and stories that the league tries to manipulate as best as they can.
    Everson24 and guag like this.
  3. BruceLee5450

2,110 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    Plus right before the half, the ball was uncatchable on the PI that set them up at the 1 yard line.. Eagles looked like crap pretty much most of the game & get handed a freakin W
  4. guag

guag Right Kind of Guy

6,429 Messages
    1,353 Likes Received
    I can just picture it now, a secret weekly meeting among the NFL refs and other NFL officials and execs to discuss steps they can take to ensure Dallas doesn't win the East.

Yeah yeah I know, obviously I'm being sarcastic and there are bad calls all over the league, but I'll be damned if it doesn't feel like they're out to get us :eek:o_O
  5. Pessimist_cowboy

Pessimist_cowboy Well-Known Member

2,139 Messages
    666 Likes Received
    That's bs cardinals got robbed bunch of boloney . Refs should all be fired I hate this league sometimes .
  6. nake

nake Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,469 Messages
    955 Likes Received
    The Bears missed a FG at the gun and go into OT against the Vikings.
  7. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,182 Messages
    5,665 Likes Received
    i dont blame washington for being ticked. these dudes are risking their lives playing this game. 58 minutes of blood, sweat, and tears for a coward zebra to decide the game. i'd be ticked too.
  8. guag

guag Right Kind of Guy

6,429 Messages
    1,353 Likes Received
    Look on the bright side guys.... we still have the Giants and Skins later tonight, and at least one of those teams has to lose (or tie I guess, but that's no fun)
  9. Corso

Corso Well-Known Member

2,417 Messages
    1,595 Likes Received
    I'm laughing at all the posters whining about the refs. Such weak-sauce...

Cards lost. Eagles won. Refs suck in every single NFL game ever played.

If Dallas takes care of business- who cares?!

If they don't- they only have themselves to blame.
    Chocolate Lab and guag like this.
  10. BanditHiro

BanditHiro Well-Known Member

2,400 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    it could be because they see Nick Foles as their new star QB in the making so they will influence the games to be favorable for him and the Eagles.
  11. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

7,080 Messages
    992 Likes Received
    It continues to be an absolute joke. Refs need to learn in situations like that to let the players play unless it's some obvious call that you can't avoid but to make game changing, borderline calls is a joke.
    Everson24 likes this.
  12. DallasJ7

DallasJ7 Active Member

506 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    I didn't see the game and it looks like the eagles got some big calls, but man - this is the 8th straight game their defense has held opponents to 21 or less. That's scary.

Of course expecting all 3 division rivals to be crap is unrealistic. I'm happy to be tied for the division lead at 7-5
  13. hornitosmonster

hornitosmonster Well-Known Member

4,303 Messages
    405 Likes Received
    Address it? The NFL dictates it. Closer to the NBA than you think. It is a joke
    Everson24 likes this.
  14. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,766 Messages
    1,657 Likes Received
    Give me the replacement refs. At least they were honest.
    Everson24 likes this.
  15. guag

guag Right Kind of Guy

6,429 Messages
    1,353 Likes Received
    If there aren't going to be some form of repercussions from the NFL for the lackluster officiating, then honestly it's hard for me NOT to think that there's something going on behind the scenes... I'm not generally a conspiracy theorist or anything, but I feel like the NFL is trying to create/manipulate storylines to increase revenues or something.
    Everson24 likes this.
  16. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,176 Messages
    2,237 Likes Received
    Definitely wanted the cards to win...obviously.
    Dallas' best playoff chance by far is to win the division...again, obviously.

But if it ever did come down to wild card chances, I guess a cards loss is helpful.

I know, I know....just trying to find something (anything) positive about that fiasco.
    punchnjudy and guag like this.
  17. hornitosmonster

hornitosmonster Well-Known Member

4,303 Messages
    405 Likes Received
    the Eagles vs Cowboys for the division is worth more than the Cards vs anyone. You can't convince me there isn't some high level commands coming down to sway the game in one direction. The NFL will doing everything possible to make it so. The Eagles should have to earn their chance, not be gifted the chance.
  18. BruceLee5450

2,110 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    If you are a football fan who wants to see the league ran with integrity, you should care dude.. It is important for the Cowboys, but I am sick of this BS every week & when it gets to the point where it's so obviously one sided, it's hard for anyone to bite their tongue.
    Everson24 likes this.
  19. DEMARC0MURRAY29

DEMARC0MURRAY29 Active Member

281 Messages
    112 Likes Received
    That is complete BS. Everyone needs to stop whining...Philly won and we're gonna see what we're made of Week 17
    viman96 likes this.
  20. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

7,360 Messages
    621 Likes Received
    Bears about to lose so that is good