1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Sunday early games thread

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by dexternjack, Dec 1, 2013.

1. guag

guag Right Kind of Guy

6,233 Messages
    1,282 Likes Received
    Well, I mean in regards to how the Bears come out next week... not sure if they're the type of team to bounce back well after a loss.
  2. DallasJ7

DallasJ7 Active Member

497 Messages
    88 Likes Received
    Do not like that the bears lost to minny. They're gonna be desperate.
  3. nake

nake Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,324 Messages
    912 Likes Received
    The Bears are no longer over .500, so we should be able to beat them. :)
    guag likes this.
  4. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,107 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    You put words in my mouth, I never said any of those things..I just said it was 1 sided in the end & it was wild that they chose to keep their flag in their pocket on 2 obvious philly PI's after they took away Arizona's INT at the Philly 35 YD line.. Then Philly gets the ball back and on 3rd down they throw another flag on the Cardinals that allows the Eagles to kneel the ball. As well as the uncatchable ball at the end of the 1st half that set the Eagles up on the 1 yard line, all I said was they robbed the Cardinals of the chance to win the game & it was sickening to watch.. You are throwing in all this other garbage about me thinking they are blatantly trying to rig it & going all WWE out there.
  5. Corso

Corso Well-Known Member

2,364 Messages
    1,521 Likes Received
    Lol. I submit to your greatness, Hornitos. I also like their tequila so you have that going for you. I've been drinking semi-decent Scotch since 11, but that's work-related.

You know it's also possible a meteor will strike FedEx Stadium today during the Redskins/Giants game. I just don't know though. Maybe you do?

Like you do about the refs, though I couldn't possibly?

I guess we can agree to disagree that the refs go into games with a clear winner in mind- mandated by the NFL before-hand.

Why do you even watch?
    guag likes this.
  6. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,107 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    It has no bearing, Cowboys have to go in and take care of business no matter what the team they are playing does the previous week.
    guag likes this.
  7. Corso

Corso Well-Known Member

2,364 Messages
    1,521 Likes Received
    I went too far. Like I said in a previous post- I've been very friendly with a bottle of spirits and a marathon of B-Movies.

My apologies. Still friends?
  8. nake

nake Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,324 Messages
    912 Likes Received
    I think the owners are just like us fans in that there are so many provably bad calls every week there is no way to know if some of the refs are cheating or not.
  9. Corso

Corso Well-Known Member

2,364 Messages
    1,521 Likes Received
    Maybe.
    They certainly have more power to do anything about it than anyone else.

If there was even one complaint by any one of them it would be all over the sports-news world.

In less than five minutes of the owner opening his yap.