1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Sunday NFL Draft links to click

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Jul 29, 2012.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,091 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2012/7/29/3199356/sunday-nfl-draft-links-to-click

Athlon Sports - Big East player rankings: The top 50 players for 2012
    Ranking the best of the best in any conference is never an easy task. However, the Big East was perhaps the most difficult BCS league to rank. Rutgers' Khaseem Greene is an Athlon Sports' second-team All-American selection, but there's also a handful of young players ready to emerge in 2012.

Yahoo! Sports - Alabama lineman bench presses 600 pounds
    Jesse Williams might be in the wrong sport. Williams, an Australia native, is a defensive lineman for Alabama, but earlier this week he proved he could easily participate in the Strongest Man competition.

San Jose Mercury News - Raiders sign third-round draft pick Tony Bergstrom
    The Raiders signed third-round draft pick Tony Bergstrom on the eve of training camp, as expected. That leaves wide receiver Juron Criner as the only unsigned player on Oakland's roster.
  2. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

31,801 Messages
    1,602 Likes Received
    I was gonna make a crack about the "links to click" part because I'm not too sure there's much else you do with them.......look at the link itself, I suppose.

But I did click, joe. And on that page there's a link about this guy.

Jesse Williams. From Australia. 6-4, 320 lbs.

Yesterday he posted this picture on Twitter I guess.

[IMG]

600 LBS!!!

That's......a lot.

If this guy has a good 40 time next year he's gonna be Dontari Poe all over again.

Hell, if he has a good season on top of that teams might have to give up two 1st round picks to just make it fair.

No matter how he does, that's a load and a half to lift.