1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Sunday Ticket Question

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Cowboy4ever, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Nation

Nation Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,525 Messages
    1,025 Likes Received
    Local blackout rules do apply to Sunday Ticket, it's in the fine print
  2. CyberB0b

CyberB0b Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,996 Messages
    1,890 Likes Received
    It's called CSR roulette. You might have to call multiple times to get the right one.
  3. junk

junk I've got moxie

9,289 Messages
    240 Likes Received
    I am almost done with DirecTV. Suspended it through the summer this year and enjoyed what I could get streaming for a much, much lower cost. Only reason I keep it around is ST.
  4. CyberB0b

CyberB0b Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,996 Messages
    1,890 Likes Received
    Why not get NFL rewind? I did the same thing 2 years ago. The wife enjoyed it for a while, then complained about not having Food Network or HGTV. Guess what she watches now that we are locked into a 2 year contract? Netflix.
  5. Boyzmamacita

Boyzmamacita The Ultimate Cowbabe Zone Supporter

14,461 Messages
    1,664 Likes Received
    I only got $50.00 off just like in past years. I said "cancel" and threatened to cancel with the CSR, but all that got me was $50 off and a free genie offer. IMO, ST should be free for long time customers like me.
  6. Cowboy_Shawn

Cowboy_Shawn Active Member

590 Messages
    97 Likes Received
    If I weren't a sports fanatic I'd cut out cable all together and just go with Netflix.
  7. TOYSTER17

TOYSTER17 Pimpstocious and Pimpalicious

348 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    XBMC would allow you to watch any tv show or movie you'd want, in case either of you ever decide to cut the cord. There's always ways, for the most part, to watch sports online. I'll be watching NFL games this year on my computer (with the online ST that'll be included in the Madden Anniversary Edition this year from Amazon), which I'll be streaming to my tv.