1. Like videos? Check out DirectDamage.com!

Swagbucks...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Cajuncowboy, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Who knows what they are?
  2. Hostile

Hostile Persona Non Grata Zone Supporter

119,427 Messages
    3,700 Likes Received
    A hybrid type of deer in some states with specialized hunting licenses?
  3. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I don't think so. My daughter asked about them. It's something you earn on the internet or something.
  4. CowboyMike

CowboyMike Stay Thirsty, My Friends

5,258 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    From wiki:

"Swagbucks.com is a Los Angeles based on-line rewards. It enables users to earn virtual currency and real life rewards for their everyday web activity.[2][3] As of November 2011, Swagbucks.com is ranked by Alexa Internet as one of the top 100 most visited websites in the United States and top 550 most trafficked websites globally.[4]"
  5. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

34,801 Messages
    11,306 Likes Received
    They're a get-paid-to site where members get paid for completing offers, submitting lead forms, answering surveys, and buying products and services online. I work with them directly. If you have questions about them, feel free to hit me up via PM.

They're legit, if that's what you're generally asking, though, and a decent way to supplement income.
  6. Cajuncowboy

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Thanks, I will PM you.
  7. CowboyMike

CowboyMike Stay Thirsty, My Friends

5,258 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    What kind of income are you looking at from doing it? Looks interesting.
  8. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

34,801 Messages
    11,306 Likes Received
    I'm not certain what people make, but typically GPT sites will say a regular, frequent user gets $150-$250/month. It's supplemental income.

GetPaidTo sites become communities like CZ in some cases, with regular user interaction and competition for new offers, giveaways, prize drawings, whatever.

CashCrate and InboxDollars are a couple other sites to take a look at, if you're interested.
  9. BigWillie

BigWillie Well-Known Member

1,840 Messages
    146 Likes Received
    SwagBucks is still around? I used to do that site when I was a teenager, and I'm in my mid-20's now. Almost makes me feel old. :D