1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Swinton, anyone?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by btcutter, Sep 5, 2005.

1. btcutter

btcutter Well-Known Member

2,643 Messages
    147 Likes Received
    Our kickoff return has been pathetic. He is pretty good at it. He would basically replace Copper. Question is that is he worth it? Does Copper have enough upside to justify keeping him vs Swinton? It would be a huge upgrade for our return game with Swinton KR.
  2. dallascowboysfan31

dallascowboysfan31 Member

720 Messages
    5 Likes Received
  3. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,326 Messages
    3,193 Likes Received
    He's already signed a 1-yr deal w/AZ per KFFL.
  4. mperfection

mperfection Member

793 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That was a smart pick up for them. He is BY FAR better than anyone we currently have. I was hoping that we would jump on him.
  5. DeWare94

DeWare94 Member

953 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    whether its preseason or not, he's had a KR for a td everywhere he's gone, but im not sure about GB
  6. jobberone

jobberone Save the Snow Leopard Staff Member

35,064 Messages
    2,605 Likes Received
    Good thought. I hope TT learns how to return the ball. He has some of the tools. You can teach him to be more reckless but I don't know about his vision.
  7. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,237 Messages
    453 Likes Received
    Maybe we can hire Swinton for the halftime show at the Thanksgiving Day game vs. the Broncos. He's well known rapper.

:laugh2:
  8. Jersey

Jersey Member

477 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    With the obvious exception of depth at Safety, and an upgrade at Kicker, our roster is set. We just got rid of Lynn Scott this weekend, lets not take a step backwards and re-acquire the poor talent we've had these past years. What's next, a how-a-bout Randall Williams post?
  9. 5mics

5mics Next Year's Champions

1,827 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Pass on his azz.....let's keep moving forward!
  10. jackrussell

jackrussell Last of the Duke Street Kings

4,162 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think there should be a new category 'zone' for which to post. The 'Should We Sign Every Single Player That Gets Cut Or Waived By Other Teams Zone'.
  11. Drederick Tatum

Drederick Tatum Member

269 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't understand this constant go backwards to move forward mentality. If Swinton was that good and worth keeping he would still be on the team. That goes for any other KR that showed flashes in the past. Face it, if you are not a complete player you won't last long on any team, just ask Desmond Howard.
  12. JDSmith

JDSmith New Member

1,669 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think Swinton was signed by Arizona. I saw something flashing by on the bottom of the screen when I was watching preseason football earlier.
  13. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

5,395 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    Rashard Lee to return kicks.....