1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: T.O. was supposed to be on Sirius today

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Cajuncowboy, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I didn't get a chance to hear the interview. Anyone have a recap?
  2. BlueWave

BlueWave New Member

1,069 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He was. Adam Schein and Jerry Rice interviewed him. At one point Owens told Shine he should have done his homework. Schein backed down most of the interview, but has now spent the last two hours ripping Owens from pillar to post, and saying that Owens and the Cowboys will fail this year. I guess he got embarassed, and didn't have the guts to stand up to him until Owens hung up. Now he's using his radio job to bash him all over the place. He's a POS.
  3. Dale

Dale Forum Architect

4,805 Messages
    106 Likes Received
    What did Schein say that forced Rice to say he should have done his homework? And is Rice still on the show while Schein bashing Owens?
  4. BlueWave

BlueWave New Member

1,069 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No, Rice didn't say that. Schein saked T.O. about being worried about there being a lot of weapons in Dallas and whether he would get the ball enough. Then brought up something about Andy Reid. T.O. said that that Schein was a radio personality and that if he would have done his homework, he would know that going into his first year with the Eagles, the Eagles were known for spreading the ball around, and Owens knew that going in then, and was not bothered by it.

Rice was pretty freindly to Owens, told Owens he picked the Cowboys to win it all this year, and has been pretty quite since, while Schein continues to rip Owens, now that he isn't around to answer.
  5. Dale

Dale Forum Architect

4,805 Messages
    106 Likes Received
    I gotcha. Thanks for the clarification, and my apologies for mis-reading the part about Owens -- not Rice -- ripping Schein.
  6. Nav22

Nav22 Well-Known Member

5,149 Messages
    618 Likes Received
    Hopefully someone recorded the interview and can post it here later...
  7. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,909 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Thats pretty gutless to wait until he is off the show to talk ****
  8. 31smackdown

31smackdown Active Member

1,017 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    I missed the interview and just heard Schein ripping on him for the last 40 minutes. I think they replayed the interview at 6:15 et.. maybe someone caught it. They should replay it again during the overnight repeat.

Schein was killing him though.. I wish I heard the interview to give a real opinion.

They replayed some part where TO said that he made some mistakes, but he was proud of what he did in standing up for what he believed... Schein jumped right in after the replay saying how he was contradicting himself.. which I don't really believe TO did in the way he meant it.
  9. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That is plain old no class. Either have the nads to say it to his face or shut up. That's just wrong.
  10. adbutcher

adbutcher K9NME

10,526 Messages
    205 Likes Received
    :hammer:

First of all Jerry Rice has a terrible radio personality.

Secondly, Adam is a complete dirtbag. He asked TO was he bothered by Parcells not attending his signing press conference? I was waiting for TO to ask him again did he do his homework because if he did he would have known that Bill doesn't attend player signing press conferences.
  11. miamicowboy21

miamicowboy21 Active Member

2,836 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Schein is a cowboy hater period. I cant stand the guy. I love listening to rice though, he tells it like it is. I only listen to the afternnoon blitz for the commentary of rice, and wilcots. Even though alot of people on here cant stand him, i like listening to his analysis of the league.
  12. jgboys1

jgboys1 Well-Known Member

3,711 Messages
    48 Likes Received
    Schein is a giant fan. He is going to bash the Cowboys every chance he gets.But we will :jints: them when we play them.