1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Recap: Talkin Cowboys 5.14

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by LatinMind, May 15, 2014.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,885 Messages
    4,228 Likes Received

hahaha I love this place.
    Star Guard_31 likes this.
  2. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,703 Messages
    1,786 Likes Received
    Love it or leave it. Is all i can say to you or any other fan. I dont love the pick and really didnt love the trade but he's a cowboy. Root for him or dont, but like it or not he's a Cowboy.
  3. Screw The Hall

Screw The Hall Well-Known Member

2,112 Messages
    146 Likes Received
    JJ didn't close the door on Manziel just because he poo pooed the pick. Mike Mayock and other draftnicks and analysts still had us taking Manziel despite what JJ said. It's called a smokescreen and it happens all the time.
    Were you 100% sure we weren't taking him when the pick happened? I know I wasn't. I know none of the "experts" seemed to know either. Sounded like the biggest drama of the entire draft was what the Cowboys would do in fact.

Yes you are both right about being careful with what you put out there. But misinformation is just as much a part of the draft as true information. So who is to say what the Cowboys were really going to do. No one knew for sure.
    dware94 likes this.
  4. Screw The Hall

Screw The Hall Well-Known Member

2,112 Messages
    146 Likes Received
    I was incorrect in my initial post, I didn't think it thru clearly. You and Guard are both correct a trade could have happened above us that could have affected who fell to us. I just wanted to fess up there.