1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Talking cowboys 2/20

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by LatinMind, Feb 21, 2013.

1. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

16,599 Messages
    2,477 Likes Received
    He replaced Clay Matthew and not Eric Walden. Spencer did not make it in on reputation like a Saturday or Larry Allen did for years.

And while it may be fun to pretend otherwise. health plays into evaluations. Regardless the only player that is certainly better than Spencer is Ware. Ratliff's peak was 3 years ago and Carr is what he is.

For all of your assertions about the probowl being a joke, the HoF selectors respectfully disagree.

And again what OL are you doing to spend the money on that is going to be more cost efficient. You are rejecting signing Spencer outright without any plan in place. Hoping that there will be a OL that is worth that risk is available is not a plan.
  2. gimmesix

gimmesix Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

9,439 Messages
    913 Likes Received
    I totally agree with this. Hatcher was our best lineman last year and has played well the past two.

I think (if we resign Spencer), the lineup will be Ware, Hatcher, Ratliff, Spencer. If not, it will be Ware, Ratliff, Lissemore, Hatcher. (Lissemore might be replaced by first-round pick or vet in that lineup.)

I don't see Dallas counting on Crawford to start at this time.
  3. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,983 Messages
    2,006 Likes Received
    Broaddus and mickey always talk about Crawford and the Coaches like him in this scheme. I think you might see Crawford take over if Spencer is gone.