1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Tavon breaks out!

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by WV Cowboy, Nov 11, 2013.

1. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,512 Messages
    904 Likes Received
  2. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

5,431 Messages
    405 Likes Received
    I drafted him for my fantasy football team and dumped him a few weeks later. I thought he would be a lot better. So far, he hasn't done much. In fact, other than yesterday, he hasn't done squat. Maybe it is the beginning of things to come.

How about the other WV WR Stedman Bailey? I know many people were high on his potential. Isn't he on the rams also? Haven't heard him doing much either.
  3. WV Cowboy

10,512 Messages
    904 Likes Received
    Tavon is doing as well receiving as anyone on his team. Players can't do better than the team/offense/QB's allow. Plus losing Sam Bradford doesn't help.
    Surprised to hear you went with a rookie that plays for the Rams expecting big things, .. not exactly an offensive machine.
    Like you said, this may get him going. But nobody has days like he had very often.

Stedman was never considered good enough to step on the field as a rookie and be great. It will take him a while, but I think you will hear about him.
  4. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,356 Messages
    392 Likes Received
    Dropped him a while back as well. He was awful for fantasy football until yesterday.
  5. WV Cowboy

10,512 Messages
    904 Likes Received
    I don't play Fantasy Football, but I think I kind of understand how it works.

Having said that, as I told ninja, .. not sure I would have gone with a rookie WR that plays for the St. Louis Rams and expect big things, (.. even though I love Tavon) and then be surprised that he didn't deliver.
  6. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,356 Messages
    392 Likes Received
    Yea it was a bad year fantasy wise for me lol
  7. WV Cowboy

10,512 Messages
    904 Likes Received
    I did FF one year in the early 90's, .. but quit after I found myself hoping that Michael Irvin would get shut out on Monday night so I could beat the guy who had him. LOL

Too stupid, .. haven't played since.