1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

TE Campbell to miss a week.

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by TheKey, Jul 29, 2005.

1. 50cent

50cent Well-Known Member

2,403 Messages
    258 Likes Received
    Are you serious?
  2. jksmith269

jksmith269 Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995

3,898 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yep thats what he said a while back and hes sticking to it. I'm pretty sure its DK999 who did that if my memory serves right its been about 3 months since we had that discussion though.
  3. 50cent

50cent Well-Known Member

2,403 Messages
    258 Likes Received
    Wow, just wow!
  4. jksmith269

jksmith269 Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995

3,898 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I thought he had just taken the keys off and rearranged them but nope he went into setup and changed it and forgot where the letters had been changed to he did say he put the B and P next to each other even though it says BN on the key board so he gets confused and I think he forgot how he did the change and can't or won't change it back to the default setting.
  5. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,421 Messages
    1,474 Likes Received
    Why do you insist that disagreeing with you is an attack?

BS huh?

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26871&highlight=canty

Let's take it to it's genesis and see who is lying. I said you went from idea to Pro Bowl caliber in one thread.

Post #1...

I believe that would be an "idea."

Post #4 after the first 2 responses ignored the idea.

Notice how he's already achieved status as a weapon?

A negative response. How do you respond to it? By getting all uppity. Post #6.

Wow a comparison to the model New England. Shocking.

Another negative response to your idea and you go from uppity to upset with all caps yelling to emphasize your "point." Post #11.

Someone throws you a bone that he played "some TE" at UVA and you calm down. The tonic to calm Nors down? Simply agree with him. Post #15.

High School success to NFL and NBA. An amazing leap.

Now you get to diss our current team a bit. Post #17.

Post #18 shows the transition beginning. Canty has not even caught a pass in the NFL (or college) and all of the sudden because you've hatched this idea he is a "red zone threat."

Moving along. Canty has already developed past an NFL TE on our roster. Post #25.

Now a confession from you that you go off on tangents. Post #30.

I said you went from idea to fact. That was BS right? Sorry Nors, wrong once again. Post #48 it has already happened. Please see the word in bold.

Contention #1 proven. You went form idea to "fact" in one thread. But you're not done.

Lots of responses to get you fired up. I join the fray which always chaps your hide. The "fact" is now practically written in stone. Post #88.

He is replacing a current player already and he hadn't even suited up yet. Now you're rolling. Groh has even told Parcells of this red zone weapon. It's a done deal. Post #91.

Lots of negative input now, no longer upset, you're angry. Post #127.

Now Canty's role needs to expand even more. Post #129.

Now the delusions start. 10 years of resistance to your ideas. Post #131.

You're nearing full fledged anger. Post #133.

Just about there. Post #137.

Just a question on this, is it only "discusing it" if people agree with you? Hmm.

Contention #2 was that you went from idea to Pro Bowl in one thread. You said that was BS.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...post #139.

From "idea" to "fact" to "All Pro" in one thread. The defense rests.
  6. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ricky Henderson could have been an All Pro RB - IF HE CHOSE.

Barkley a TE in the NFL?

All I said was if Canty had decided to play TE in College he has the talent to be and might have been an All Pro TE. Thats no mystic leap. There are many CB's that could be great WR's and vice versa.

Wasn't Tuinuie drafted Dline?

PROOF IN PUDDING, PARCELLS WOULD BE REMISS TO NOT EXPLORE THIS ASSET AT TE. You go defend a 6-7 290 pound athletic TE!
  7. LaTunaNostra

LaTunaNostra He Made the Difference

14,987 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Bawahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

Remind me to call you if I ever need an attorney.

And Nors, you should be flattered (as well as amused). ;)
  8. Cbz40

Cbz40 The Grand Poobah

31,366 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Yes Nors you should be flattered with so much attention devoted to your post. LOL
  9. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,745 Messages
    107 Likes Received

Yes JK, that was me, and i still have my keyboard like, that i think i'm gonna change i back though once school starts because i cant do that tothere keybaords, and well i will be forever trying to remember where they keys are :D:D