1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Teams are checking out Terrence Cody

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Mar 31, 2010.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,117 Messages
    116 Likes Received
    Teams are checking out Terrence Cody
    Posted by Mike Florio on March 31, 2010 4:31 PM ET
    Generally speaking, we don't put much weight into the "who's visiting who" nonsense of the run-up to the NFL draft. This is, as we've said a time or two, the portion of the year when blue eyes turn the deepest shade of brown. So we've tried this year to get away from the machine-gun barrage of players who are going to see this team and that team.

Here's the summary: A lot of potential draft picks will visit a lot of teams before the draft. And there's little or no correlation between those visits and where the guy will be drafted.

But some of the high-profile guys catch our attention. One such guy is this year's winner of the Alabama man-boob competition, defensive tackle Terrence Cody.

We're told that he will visit the Ravens, Redskins, Chargers, Broncos, and Chiefs. He'll also work out privately for Chiefs defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel.

Again, it doesn't mean that any of those teams are serious about Cody. Hell, it could be that they simply want to see him do the Truffle Shuffle.
  2. NeonDeion21

NeonDeion21 Well-Known Member

2,159 Messages
    525 Likes Received
  3. Cover 2

Cover 2 Pessimists Unite!!!

3,133 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
  4. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  5. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Once again, Florio fails to get his facts straight...

Once he'd won the Alabama man-boob competition (where the competition was quite stiff), he went on to win the American man-boob competition... unfortunately, he just finished 3rd in the International man-boob competition, but he did win Miss Congeniality...

There is some talk that the winner of the international competition may be disqualified, apparently he tested positive for estrogen supplements... it has also been reported that he took the piss test sitting down...

I really see Parcells drafting him, so that he'll have somebody in the training room with bigger boobs than the Tuna has... Bill won't feel so self-conscious hitting the treadmill...
  6. Chief

Chief "Friggin Joke Monkey"

8,541 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Seriously, I couldn't draft a guy that looked like that. That's unbelievable.
  7. JIMMYBUFFETT

JIMMYBUFFETT Skinwalker

1,228 Messages
    189 Likes Received
    I don't want him, and wouldn't draft him. Honestly though...I think he'll be a really good NFL player for a long time.
  8. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    seriously...thats sad
  9. InmanRoshi

InmanRoshi Zone Scribe

18,334 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    Cody will be over 400 lbs. and out of the league by the time he's 26.