1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Ted Kennedy Dead

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by BigDFan5, Aug 26, 2009.

1. TheRat

TheRat The Silly Willy

1,868 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    I do believe Bill O'Reilly is a sexual predator, which is pre-mediated. As awful as what Kennedy did, it wasn't pre-meditated. You can make a careless mistake that tragically results in someone's death, but what O'Reilly did was intentional and disgusting.
  2. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,711 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    One less *** in the world. Now he will pay for his crimes.
  3. jem88

jem88 Active Member

2,698 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Who knows, but I seriously doubt that Kennedy's vehicular exploits are the real reason why he is so hated in some quarters.
  4. ConcordCowboy

ConcordCowboy Mr. Buckeye

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    You obviously don't come around here very much.

:D
  5. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,669 Messages
    429 Likes Received
    RIP Senator Kennedy
  6. Jarv

Jarv Loud pipes saves lives.

6,965 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    Well, I can only speak for myself in telling you that you are wrong in my case.
  7. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Actually, I already addressed that quite directly... I also talked about his alcohol problem...

Guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit... so let me repeat, this isn't about my being fond of Ted Kennedy, he was too liberal for my tastes... among the problems I had with him politically was I saw him as little more than a tool for unions, and I'm not a big fan of unions...

Nope, this is about human decency, which seems to be in short supply in this thread, and on the Politics Zone in general...

I'm unsurprised that you're incapable of grasping that...
  8. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Iran-Contra was an end run around the Constitution, designed to deny Congress the oversight that document specified...

I don't know about you, but I consider an attempt to subvert the Constitution to be quite treasonous...

But just like Richard Nixon for all his faults did good things while President, so did Ronnie... he just also did some things I find objectionable, things those on the right seem to want to ignore...
  9. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Actually, we don't have a difference of opinion there at all... I have long said that Jimmy Carter was a very good man, and a very bad President...

Nope... I think he got loaded, and drove his car into the ocean... and I think, as I have already said in this thread, that he only got away with it (well, he got a suspended sentence, but you know what I mean) because his last name was Kennedy... it was not the last time a Kennedy skated...

I don't believe for a second, however, that he willfully murdered the girl... he came pretty close to dying his own self... he did nothing to try to help her escape though, because he was loaded, and of course that's quite contemptible...

But I repeat once again, the hatred in this thread is coming entirely from those of you on the right, and is a sure indicator that it's based in his liberal politics, and not Mary Jo Kopechne... most of the people expressing joy at his death couldn't even have told you what the girl's name was...

The haters in here hate him because he was the "Liberal Lion of the Senate"... I think he was a man of questionable character in his personal life, but a man who tried sincerely to make this nation a better place for the disadvantaged who live here... kinda like his brother John was a skirt chaser...
  10. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,711 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

RIP Mary Jo
  11. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That's my entire point, Jem... guess their mommas never taught them that you shouldn't speak ill of the dead... either that, or they're so eaten up by right wing hatred that they don't care what their mommas taught them...

Nobody's asking them to like Kennedy, or respect him... they should have just kept their mouths shut, if all they had was bile... you're quite right, if a prominent icon of the right died, and anybody in here were to speak ill of the deceased, they'd be ripping that individual a new anal orifice, expressing all manner of righteous indignation...

And here's the thing-- I'd be calling those haters lowlives too...
  12. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,711 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    Big shock you come out of hibernation to bash those that believe a murdering alcoholic is a ***.

Where is my tax credit you promised?
  13. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,133 Messages
    1,277 Likes Received
    Silver still trying to make excuses for vehicular homicide committed by Ted.
    Oh he had a drinking problem. Just excuses.

His garbage about Reagan is beneath comment but then most of what he writes is beneath comment.
  14. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    And another zealot who is completely consumed by his hatred...
  15. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I came out of hibernation to tell some of y'all that you're lowlives... you know who you are...
  16. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,133 Messages
    1,277 Likes Received

Pot meet kettle
  17. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,711 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    Where is my tax credit you moron? You are the clown that made a post directed to Artie and than ran away like the punk you are. You are the same loser that promised a tax credit for employers to help off set health care costs. You are an idiot.
  18. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Got no hatred at all in me... don't even have any real anger in me, now that Dubya's out of the White House...

Oh, I hated what Dubya did to my country, but since he's left office things I've read are leading me to believe that he just let himself be steamrolled by Dick Cheney, and toward the end of his second term he realized that...

IOW, rather than seeing him as the villian, I see him as the patsy...

Meanwhile, as always, your snarling is sweet music to my ears... it would be impossible for me to adequately explain how little I care about you... LOL...
  19. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's called hit and run... I have no intention of allowing this haven for right wing demagoguery to consume me any more, I will post when and where I choose...

I taunted Artie a bit, then went away, never read another word in that thread... if it pissed him off the way it apparently pissed you off, I'm quite graitified...
  20. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,765 Messages
    2,834 Likes Received
    Thread closed before a couple of you get banned.

Thank your lucky cowboys stars.