1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

*Testing Stream* please help

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by STAR GAZER, Oct 20, 2008.

1. STAR GAZER

STAR GAZER Benched

2,047 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Im broadcasting with a new Sopcast server account, and need feedback. Could someone kindly view my stream and let me know if it's functioning properly?

Here is the link.... sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/58015

Thanks!!
  2. STAR GAZER

STAR GAZER Benched

2,047 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Never mind. Admin just moved this thread to the media zone. I posted it in the main forum because I need immediate feedback. There is no one currently viewing the Media Zone, so this looks like a busted attempt to prepare for broadcasting next weeks game.

Guess I wont know how functional this is until gameday. Appreciate the support admin.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother.
  3. McCordsville Cowboy

McCordsville Cowboy Pro-Quinn

4,315 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Surprised it was moved..

I for one tried hard to find a solid stream to watch the Rams game and was stuck watching buffering. Your efforts are appreciated by some.

Thanks
  4. STAR GAZER

STAR GAZER Benched

2,047 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thanks. Sorry you missed the Rams Game. Thats why I'm going to start broadcasting again.

There were so many outside sources, that I thought my effort had become redundant. But recently things have changed. Those outside sources have dried up, and too often become unreliable.

So I reregistered for a new account from an alternate IP address. Seems Sopcast was suspending my account by means of my static IP.
  5. STAR GAZER

STAR GAZER Benched

2,047 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I just pulled the plug. I got the feedback I needed from some other sources. And It appears that it was fine. Looks like I'll be broadcasting again.
  6. SC Cowboyfan

SC Cowboyfan Member

740 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    thank you stargazer for the time and effort you put into broadcasting the games for those of us that cant watch at home/dont have sundayticket.

I have been able to watch a lot of the games due to your efforts.

thanks again