1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Texas Premier Fantasy Football League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by scottsp, Jul 25, 2005.

1. scottsp

scottsp Well-Known Member

2,286 Messages
    149 Likes Received
    This league is for serious GM/Owners only. We are based in Dallas, but we have participants from all over (Houston, St. Louis, etc).

This is a 12-teamer in its 5th year of existence. The Texas Prim has eight teams returning (six have been with us since we began in 2000). This is not a keeper. Instead, we are leaning towards having one relegate team, meaning one team will be booted from the Prim based on performance at the conclusion of the season.

There is a fee of $50 to join, but the 2005 Prim Champ will bring home $450. There is also a modest prize for the runner-up.

I strongly urge you hardcore fantasy ballers out there to check us out. We are first class all the way. Our hosting site will be at myfantasyleague.com, which has proven to be extremely reliable for us.

We are diehard Dallas Cowboy fans who also take the fantasy game very, very seriously. So please be advised. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, feel free to email me. I will happy to discuss and answer any questions you may have.

Don't miss out on this. Much thanks.

Scott S.
    scott@insidehoops.com
    http://texaspremier.net