1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

TFY Draft Podcast - 12/9/10 Edition

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Dec 10, 2010.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,174 Messages
    181 Likes Received
    TFY Draft Podcast - 12/9/10 Edition

Note, again i was having trouble listening to blog after commercial, but see if its working for you, if not, let me know so i can contact tfydraft.

To declare, or not to declare, that is the question for this QuizzBack on track despite a rocky start, TFY's Draft Podcast featuring SI.com's Tony Pauline and host Brent Sobleski hit some hot and heavy topics including...

- Clearing the air about Jacquizz Rodgers. The Oregon State product that may be saying one thing, but thinking otherwise.

- A potential reasoning behind the length of suspension regarding an agent involved in the North Carolina scandal.

- Pitt's Jonathan Baldwin already making his choice, and USC's Tyron Smith receiving more recognition.

…and some of the show’s regular segments including: Taking Stock, What scouts are saying, plus a look at some Sandman level sleepers!...