1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Thank You Everyone

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Stryker44, Dec 30, 2012.

1. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    Yes that changed I think in 07 ish.

it just sucks that we are used as the ratings draw for the league.
  2. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

2,000 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    Ive never stopped viewing it as a rivalry.

I find it funny that we have fans that act holier than thou when we havent done jack squat in 16 years.
  3. Stryker44

Stryker44 Active Member

779 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Bryant has quickly become our nemesis. Big plays to him were responsible for both losses last year. I also think Haslett brought the house (Cover 0) at Romo on both plays.
  4. ragintd

ragintd Member

61 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Like to 2nd my Redskin comrade's thoughts. For the most part, most of ya'll have been pretty welcoming and I have enjoyed my visit here with ya'll. The last time the Skins and the Cowboys played on turkey day (not this recent game) I took my then girlfriend to the game who was a huge Cowboy fan. Felt very welcoming by you guys. Had a great experince even though the Skins lost. There has been some good banter on this board with you guys and thank you for not hating on me much ;)

Good luck today guys. We lose, i will wish you well tomorrow.

NFC East is the home of the Superbowl Champion (damn, how did the eagles get in our division). Hopefully that tradition will contenue.
  5. nake

nake Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,942 Messages
    702 Likes Received
    I picked the Bears and Vikings to lose, so we may have to beat the Skins twice in a row to get to the promised land. It won't be easy, but it isn't supposed to be.
  6. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received

great good for you.
  7. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Well-Known Member

2,232 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    Here here to the great Cowboys zone mods and members who have been great with the fun natured ribbing this week.

Its been lots of fun here on the Zone, here is to a great game, no injuries, and a Redskins win :)
  8. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm still convinced not a single deadskins fan actually knows what the term "bandwagon" means.
  9. bsheeern

bsheeern Well-Known Member

1,731 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    Only if the same players and coaches were are part of all 12 of those years.

No one at your job would hold you accountable for someone 3 hires before you.
  10. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :laugh2: