1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

The Cowboys Next QB Will Be...

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by IAmLegend, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Active Member

925 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    Nice, photoshopping, but no. I don't want him.
  2. egn22

egn22 Active Member

817 Messages
    209 Likes Received
    I don't care what anyone says, i'd take Cam over Romo ALL DAY and twice on Sunday. the guy has a winner's mentality. He wants to take over the game and he thrives off of the pressure.
    He doesn't have WR's on that team other than Smith, and he's going through major coaching issues this year which explains the slump. He has the pedigree and the "it" that we need here at the QB position.

HECK YES I would take Cam on this team in a heartbeat. And my opinion has nothing to do with what he did last night to the Eagles. I HOPE Carolina continues to suck, Cam expresses his frustration and asks to either be traded or allowed to explore free agency. I HOPE somehow Jerry can sign him. And over the next 2 years we will have hopefully rebuilt our O-Line and made room for the next Dallas QB.

Yeah i know lots of hope and dreams and fantasizing, but the thread started with Cam as the next Cowboys QB so let me live. Cam to Dez..... OH MY!!!
  3. anj113

anj113 Member

951 Messages
    5 Likes Received

and the Cowboys have a "real" system and arent surrounded by more of a mess???
  4. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

7,085 Messages
    48 Likes Received

What he said!!!!

Newton is so full of himself and not that good either!
  5. Lazyking

Lazyking Active Member

700 Messages
    72 Likes Received
    hopefully this
  6. Verdict

Verdict Well-Known Member

3,322 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    I'm as big of a Sooner fan as anyone on this board, but I don't think Landry Jones will be a very successful pro. He makes very bad decisions under pressure, and I think his arm strength is just average. Moreover, he is a bit slightly built for a QB. I'm not sure how many vicious hits he will be able to take in the pros without breaking like a twig.
  7. Naruto

Naruto Active Member

459 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    Hire Sean Payton in 2 years and he can draft the next Drew Brees in Johnny Football.

Problems solved!
  8. UDcowboysfan

UDcowboysfan Member

638 Messages
    15 Likes Received

THIS.
  9. BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys Active Member

822 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    Which way will GM Jerry Jones go?
    1. "Gotta get him because of the aura of Coach Landry. Just like Jason Garrett brings back the dynasty memories of 90's"
    2. "No way. His name broadcasts the 1st mistake I made after buying the Boys"
  10. cowboyschmps3

cowboyschmps3 Well-Known Member

2,483 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    That be good lol but people will say he's too short lol, but the again Russell Wilson has shut people up
  11. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

2,988 Messages
    693 Likes Received
    Who knows, maybe he'll be so impressive in his play the next 3 years that an NFL team will be tempted to take him in the 1st round. He's got good accuracy and playmaking ability obviously, but the one thing that worries me is his arm strength. Now you don't have to have great arm strength to play in the NFL but you have to be able to make all the throws and as of now he can't. His arm strength is a little below average tbh. But, with the success of smaller QB's these days like Drew Brees and Russell Martin, he my very well be a good player. The thing that sucks about Manziel though is he won't play in the NFL for 4 more years (he'll most likely stay for his Sr. year).
  12. BTX

BTX New Member

435 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    A qb we never heard of that will blow. Then be replaced in 4 years.
  13. houstonwhodat

houstonwhodat Benched

149 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He is tailor made for the Cowboys.
  14. mgcowboy

mgcowboy Active Member

1,070 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    I mentioned "Zach Mettenberger" as a good prospect earlier in the thread but MAN!!! talk about culture changer and a LEADER Johnny Manziel is the MAN
    and the perfect answer to RG3...I can go as far as saying he could be better than RG3 when winning is the factor....RG3 mainly likes to look good..JohnnyM doesn't care how it looks as long as it's a win...

He would be picked very early in the draft unless Dallas make a Wash/RG3-like trade to get hight and pick him..i guess

:cool:
  15. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,276 Messages
    1,275 Likes Received
    I have always said that I would quit being a Cowboys' fan if Vick ever came to Dallas. I feel the same way about Cam.
  16. jRight

jRight New Member

12 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Johnny Manziel, has 2 more years in College. He also is only 6'1.
  17. gmb85

gmb85 Active Member

1,486 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Newton is a crybaby! I'd rather keep Romo and I'm not even a Romo fan.